tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Cork Developments - Page 444 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Current & Local Affairs Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #4431  
Old 29-05-2020, 12:43 PM
One One is offline
Banned
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 27,582
Default

Reply With Quote
  #4432  
Old 29-05-2020, 09:20 PM
Meridian Meridian is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: A better place
Posts: 10,011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by One View Post
Is the road between those two indicated sites the road that runs from Fox and Hounds out to Whites Cross ?
Reply With Quote
  #4433  
Old 30-05-2020, 12:11 AM
TheOutdoorThreadmill TheOutdoorThreadmill is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 3,466
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meridian View Post
Is the road between those two indicated sites the road that runs from Fox and Hounds out to Whites Cross ?
Yes
Reply With Quote
  #4434  
Old 01-06-2020, 02:01 PM
Bennyton Bennyton is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Turners Cross
Posts: 4,839
Default

Jaysus, that's a big development. it looks like it's a bit far from any shops, schools, possible public transport, etc.

More cars then, brilliant.

Also, obviously, the design looks soviet in its laziness, the central courtyard looks like a nice spot for social deprivation.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by High Post
One memory I will have forever engraved in my brain is St Patrick night when this country was looking for strong leadership we ended up with a cunt quoting Churchill to us.
Reply With Quote
  #4435  
Old 01-06-2020, 06:54 PM
TheOutdoorThreadmill TheOutdoorThreadmill is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 3,466
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennyton View Post
Jaysus, that's a big development. it looks like it's a bit far from any shops, schools, possible public transport, etc.
Are you from Cork?
Reply With Quote
  #4436  
Old 02-06-2020, 10:23 AM
Bennyton Bennyton is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Turners Cross
Posts: 4,839
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOutdoorThreadmill View Post
Are you from Cork?
Just making sure it's "business as usual"
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by High Post
One memory I will have forever engraved in my brain is St Patrick night when this country was looking for strong leadership we ended up with a cunt quoting Churchill to us.
Reply With Quote
  #4437  
Old 02-06-2020, 05:43 PM
Dunedin Dunedin is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 126
Default

https://youtu.be/RiUOS5fHn-4

Not sure if posted here before but this YouTube page has various videos of Cork City made with Cities Skyline Software. Some really cool stuff there that might be of interest to some of ye.
Reply With Quote
  #4438  
Old 02-06-2020, 09:30 PM
Meridian Meridian is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: A better place
Posts: 10,011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunedin View Post
https://youtu.be/RiUOS5fHn-4

Not sure if posted here before but this YouTube page has various videos of Cork City made with Cities Skyline Software. Some really cool stuff there that might be of interest to some of ye.
I was going to slate it, but infairness, they out some amount of work into that
Reply With Quote
  #4439  
Old 08-06-2020, 10:09 AM
flyingspud flyingspud is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,681
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by One View Post


The square deal furniture store to be flopped, can we take it that it will be another beautiful site like the old Atkins building on Camden Quay and the Old tax office on Sullivans Quay?
Another big rubble mountain eyesore, maybe with a surround of shabby ply hoardings for a decade.
Reply With Quote
  #4440  
Old 08-06-2020, 10:37 AM
One One is offline
Banned
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 27,582
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingspud View Post
Another big rubble mountain eyesore, maybe with a surround of shabby ply hoardings for a decade.
Sweet.


It's near enough the college so I assume they will throw it up quickly.


The new apartments by the college are horrific.
I guess they will be going with similar.

Last edited by One; 08-06-2020 at 12:02 PM..
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 12:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.