Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 15-03-2019, 11:28 AM

Default Pinecroft bar for sale - has it gone bang?

Just browsing daft.ie there to see if I want to buy a pub, and I notice that the Pinecroft is up for sale with vacant possession. Has it closed down?

It actually looks alright from the pictures, €875k though LOL.

I haven't been in there in years. Anyone got any good memories of the place? I remember drinking in there as a young fella and this old man told me that he wanks into women's underwear.

A great institution, not much of a craft beer menu though

https://touch.daft.ie/cork/commercia...ge-cork-807381
Old 15-03-2019, 11:46 AM

The place is a complete dump that attracts a rough crowd. It actually makes the Grange look good and that place is trapped in the 1980's.

Fellahs have better TV 's,sound systems and bars with better beer choices in their own houses than the Grange.

I heard that the people behind SOHO & the East Village were buying the Crimecroft to re-develop the whole site.

Who knows? Just level the site.
Old 15-03-2019, 11:53 AM
PROC Member

Was in there once. Rough as fuck.
Old 15-03-2019, 12:08 PM

€875,000

I hope it's not closed down, I'm hoping to go in over the weekend for a Dingle Gin and Fever Tree tonic, and maybe an open smoked salmon sandwich if I'm hungry

Old 15-03-2019, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorz View Post
€875,000

I hope it's not closed down, I'm hoping to go in over the weekend for a Dingle Gin and Fever Tree tonic, and maybe an open smoked salmon sandwich if I'm hungry

You could have lunch with the guy that regaled you with the underwear masterbation recreation stories.
Old 15-03-2019, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri LeHat View Post
You could have lunch with the guy that regaled you with the underwear masterbation recreation stories.

I'd say he wouldn't mind filling his mouth alright.

I find that fellas who wank into women's underwear quite frequently have homosexual tenancies. Not because they're gay, but because they're complete horn dogs