tempobet Instagram Profiles
Kerry propaganda campaign for the final - Page 4 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password

Old 16-08-2019, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dual Star View Post
Ah the bould Danny Pat, I always enjoy your posts on here. In fairness I think the Kerry lads are sound enough and even in my time in New York and Chicago the Cork and Kerry lads always hung around with each other. The problem is when it comes to the GAA and yere dislike of all Cork teams which seems to be bred into ye, Paudí was 100% right in what he said. Cork people mightn’t be the best winners and are a bit cocky but Kerry are by far the worst losers and zone in on any perceived slight for years after. They are also the best at the propaganda campaign before any big game and it’s maybe something we might need to learn from. All to best to you and you only for the final and it mightn’t be a one sided as you make out, I get a strong sense of an ambush from this one
"Better if Dublin beat the absolute shite out of Kerry" is Lee B's opinion. Not mine necessarily.
Old 19-08-2019, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dual Star View Post
Ah the bould Danny Pat, I always enjoy your posts on here. In fairness I think the Kerry lads are sound enough and even in my time in New York and Chicago the Cork and Kerry lads always hung around with each other. The problem is when it comes to the GAA and yere dislike of all Cork teams which seems to be bred into ye, Paudí was 100% right in what he said. Cork people mightn’t be the best winners and are a bit cocky but Kerry are by far the worst losers and zone in on any perceived slight for years after. They are also the best at the propaganda campaign before any big game and it’s maybe something we might need to learn from. All to best to you and you only for the final and it mightn’t be a one sided as you make out, I get a strong sense of an ambush from this one
Dual Star I do not dislike Cork at all. I would support Corcaigh over any other big county apart from Maigh Eo in football. In Hurling I support Corcaigh when playing likes of Luimneach no Tiobraid Arann.
Dubs supporters are the most arrogant I have ever come across.

I respect your support of Dubs here. Dubs will be too strong and have all avenues covered. They are almost pros in an amateur game. Ciarrai hope is to build for the future and get vital experience and keep it under 10 points. The ref should not be a factor.Get the feeling a few big name Dubs will retire after Sunday week.
Old 19-08-2019, 10:04 AM
PROC Member

Probably have Brogan, Paddy Andrews, Dara McCauley, McMenenamin, possible McMahon and Cluxton
Old 19-08-2019, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kool Kat Danny Pat View Post
Dual Star I do not dislike Cork at all. I would support Corcaigh over any other big county apart from Maigh Eo in football. In Hurling I support Corcaigh when playing likes of Luimneach no Tiobraid Arann.
Dubs supporters are the most arrogant I have ever come across.

I respect your support of Dubs here. Dubs will be too strong and have all avenues covered. They are almost pros in an amateur game. Ciarrai hope is to build for the future and get vital experience and keep it under 10 points. The ref should not be a factor.Get the feeling a few big name Dubs will retire after Sunday week.
Can't see Dublin running away with this one. Kerry are coming in with a young confident team, fitness won't be an issue. They have ball players as good as Dublin. If they can stand up to them physically and keep it tight they have a very good chance
Old 19-08-2019, 11:21 AM

Danny Pat is a good guy but hoping your biggest rivals/neighbours lose is part of the fun of supporting a team. As for him supporting Cork in hurling we shout for Kerry in hurling(I know they beat Cork recently enough).
Of course Dublin could run away with this if things go right for them. Kerry wont be overawed but will still be fearing the worst in the back of their heads. In fairness Kerry gave Dublin good games in 13,15 & 16 and could have won in 13 until Kevin Macs shot went over the keepers head. In 16 Kerry led as late as the 66th min and if Gough had called a foul on Crowley the game would probably have finished level but Dublin were really the better team. Now Kerry are coming with a new team and good forwards, a lot of the Dublin backs have been around with a while but still look good. Kerry backs did ok v Tyrone but this is a different level. They will need everything to go right to have any chance.