Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Current & Local Affairs Forum
User Name
Password

Old 17-05-2018, 10:41 AM

When you get Pro Choice supporters saying males can't have an opinion until such time as they grow a uterus, I'm wondering should I turn out at all.
Old 17-05-2018, 12:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundMan View Post

The mis/dis-information from both sides has become a veritable storm, and yet while neither side is telling the whole truth they're very quick to point out the lack of honesty in the other side.
Did I not tell you that would happen on the BK thread
Old 17-05-2018, 12:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingspud View Post
When you get Pro Choice supporters saying males can't have an opinion until such time as they grow a uterus, I'm wondering should I turn out at all.
You have sections with over the top views on both sides of the debate, it's best to ignore their comments instead of tarring them all the same as the same. Just look at the facts and make up your own mind and ignore the comments from people that are getting more rabid by the day.
Old 17-05-2018, 02:06 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEarlofPearl View Post
You have sections with over the top views on both sides of the debate, it's best to ignore their comments instead of tarring them all the same as the same. Just look at the facts and make up your own mind and ignore the comments from people that are getting more rabid by the day.
Thats true tbf.I have taken the view that a very very small amount of women would actually fall into the category of needing an abortion for being actually raped.
I also think there is a very very small amount of women whose lives would be at risk because of pregnancy(of which the baby can be aborted at present if it poses a risk to the mother.However i do believe there is a large amount of women who are having abortions on demand and this will continue to be the case in years to come.I'd love to know what the numbers are for women who have gone to the UK without their partner/husband or boyfriend knowing they were pregnant and had a termination.