Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password

Old 14-12-2018, 02:34 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingin View Post
never said he was a dentist?
you'll notice I have been commending the way the irfu promote education among their players. its a hugely positive aspect of having a strong domestic game, players can stay here and earn a degree while working towards becoming a professional sportsperson. you can see by the way the ex pros carry themselves in the media that they are well educated and very capable. my point was that rugby players are no more intelligent than other sports people, they just have had better opportunities to develop academically than say some lad who moved to a regional town in the UK at 13 to become a professional footballer.
Thats his and his family's decision and all too rare these days Id imagine.

Anyone who can't avail of the wonderful educational opportunities in this country only has themselves to blame.

Havin a pop off rugby and fee paying schools is plain gibberish tbh.
Old 14-12-2018, 02:47 PM

i had no pop off rugby. i merely challenged someones claim that rugby players were in some way superior intellectually to other sports people. ive no qualms in having a pop off fee paying schools though, but thats for another forum. carry on ignoring the point to pick holes for the sake of arguing on the interent.
Old 14-12-2018, 02:49 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
i had no pop off rugby. i merely challenged someones claim that rugby players were in some way superior intellectually to other sports people. ive no qualms in having a pop off fee paying schools though, but thats for another forum. carry on ignoring the point to pick holes for the sake of arguing on the interent.
Why?

If someone pays to send their children to a school that statistically has a higher chance of getting their child a university place, what business is it of yours?
Old 14-12-2018, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamish View Post
Why?

If someone pays to send their children to a school that statistically has a higher chance of getting their child a university place, what business is it of yours?
as i said that's for another forum, and ive better things to be doing with my friday than getting into it with angry dan.
Old 14-12-2018, 02:54 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
as i said that's for another forum, and ive better things to be doing with my friday than getting into it with angry dan.
So basically you have no argument?

Don't bother airing unrelated and unsupported grudges in a thread about player welfare so.
Old 14-12-2018, 03:03 PM
Senior PROC Member

So on the one hand the silver spoon thing is nonsense, but the odds of someone born to parents who can send their kids to fee paying schools having better outcomes is statistically true.

Dan, do you ever sit at a mirror and argue with your reflection?
Old 14-12-2018, 03:05 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
The judge was on the wum

Dan, gawd help him, is on a six week long meltdown. He's also thicker than a cinder block.
Old 14-12-2018, 03:05 PM
PROC Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald Trump View Post
So on the one hand the silver spoon thing is nonsense, but the odds of someone born to parents who can send their kids to fee paying schools having better outcomes is statistically true.

Dan, do you ever sit at a mirror and argue with your reflection?
And shit for brains wanders in unable to contain his rattlement in one forum.

Triggs, do you ever, EVER contribute anything meaningful to this forum?

Besides telling us how you 'battle with depression' whilst constantly binge drinking.

Gwandfuckoffyadopela nger.
Old 14-12-2018, 03:07 PM
Senior PROC Member

Oh the irony of that reply
Old 14-12-2018, 03:15 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald Trump View Post
Oh the irony of that reply
I don't think you really appreciate irony either, or you wouldn't be trying to pick a fight with a poster you are supposedly ignoring on a topic you supposedly have disdain for.

Go drink your cans and pass out in a heap you low energy loser.