tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Dooleys dodgy votes - Page 7 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 22-10-2019, 05:08 PM

Sorry thought it was Eoin broin fella, the joyce looking fella.
Now media are saying good few in Sf were at it, why in name of God would Sound jump the gun like that.
It must be humiliating for him especially arguing that someone else voting in your place is ok.
Also strange that he's totally ignoring this thread, it must be like the Irish Republic or Gardai to him.
Old 22-10-2019, 05:17 PM

SoundY's gone fairly quiet tbf.
Old 22-10-2019, 05:27 PM
Senior PROC Member

It's after 5.30 m8s.

SoundY only posts when he is getting paid for it.
Old 22-10-2019, 09:06 PM
Senior PROC Member

NEW: Fianna Fáil has submitted a document to the Dáil's disciplinary committee, alleging EIGHT instances where it says Fine Gael ministers 'cast votes' where video footage suggests they were outside of the chamber

The five ministers are Damien English (x3), Eoghan Murphy (x2), Regina Doherty, Jim Daly and Michael Ring - the submission is appended with links to archival Dáil videos which it says the ministers "may have been absent from the chamber or have got somebody else to vote for them"

Mehall has played a blinder here in demoting the two boyos. Leo now looks weak when he doesn't follow suit.
Old 22-10-2019, 10:07 PM
PROC Member

Mehall did not throw Lisa Chambers off the front bench unlike Collins and Dooley
It should be sauce for the goose and sauce for the Ganders. Lost his nerve as he feared the wrath of the petticoat brigade. He is a pussy cat as always.
Old 23-10-2019, 07:33 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryDavid View Post
Soundman is the board's resident Shinner.

He ignored this thread that has covered the current voting farce and started his own thread with the intent of lambasting Fianna Fail. Now that SF have been implicated in casting other peoples votes he has doubled down on his idiocy in the other thread.

Nevermind that nearly everybody said it was obviously endemic once this story broke.

Tiocfaidh ar Fail.

Oh dear. Dan caught again telling more lies. I've already posted on this thread

It was already pointed out by me on another thread, and by Lisa Chambers FF TD on the national airwaves, that there was no precedent for voting for anyone out of the chamber. It was occasionally done when colleagues were discussing issues further up the steps of the chamber. What Dooly and Collins did though was conspire to do it when Dooley was going to be absent from the chamber - which crossed the rubicon. And that's likely why Mehole, who didn't see the imperative to suspend Lisa Chambers, did feel that he had to suspend the other two buckos

Still, you keep being a mickybot Dan, you're reward will be great in heaven
Old 23-10-2019, 08:08 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogwide View Post
Sorry thought it was Eoin broin fella, the joyce looking fella.
Now media are saying good few in Sf were at it, why in name of God would Sound jump the gun like that.
It must be humiliating for him especially arguing that someone else voting in your place is ok.
Also strange that he's totally ignoring this thread, it must be like the Irish Republic or Gardai to him.
It's pretty embarrassing really.

Would you expect any less from a political party that shelters rapists and views the murder of innocent women and children as 'regrettable'.

Pontificating about voting fraud even while their own members are at it is par the course for the Shinners.

They got their answer from the electorate in the recent european and local elections. Not fit to govern.

They should stick to robbing post offices , washing diesel and the multitude of criminal activities they engage in under the pretence of republicanism.

Imagine a FF or FG TD collecting a guy who gunned down a Garda from prison? I don't think so
Old 23-10-2019, 08:53 AM
Senior PROC Member

https://www.independent.ie/irish-new...-38623122.html

Adams 'inadvertently' voted on abortion legislation in seat of ex-SF colleague Tóibín

Whataboutery incoming......
Old 23-10-2019, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoz View Post
Collins who comes from a big republican background will result in FF loosing this vote to arch rivals SF in Limerick.
Yeah. Because SF not only vote in the absence of their TD's in the chamber, they actively vote against the stated opinions of their foot soldiers. Sending another Two Faced Tommy, Dodghy Donnchaidh, Soccer Jontin or Crazy Jarry to the dáil wil make no difference to SF.

The lackeys will do as they're told:

Sinn Féin's former leader Gerry Adams mistakenly voted in the seat of former party colleague Peadar Tóibín on legislation to hold an abortion referendum in March 2018.

It means that Mr Tóibín, who quit the party over his opposition to abortion, is listed on the Dáil record as having voted in favour of a referendum to liberalise the abortion laws. Last night, Mr Tóibín said: "I was not in Leinster House on the day. I in no way asked for Gerry Adams or anyone else to vote on my behalf. Obviously I completely disagreed with this policy at the time and I would not have voted with Sinn Féin had I been there.

"I understand that record of the vote was not corrected and it remains on the Oireachtas website to this day. I was disappointed and annoyed with the error. However, Gerry apologised to me afterwards."

Caught by the bollocks.

Old 23-10-2019, 09:51 AM
Senior PROC Member

Sinn Fein democracy at work.