tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
President Trump 2016-2024 - Official Discussion Thread - Page 2930 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
View Poll Results: Clinton vs Trump for 2016 POTUS
Clinton 94 45.41%
Trump 113 54.59%
Voters: 207. You may not vote on this poll

Old 28-10-2019, 08:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Aaoouh View Post
NO ONE is angry that this shithead was killed. You’re making it up. Talk about TDS.

What bothers people left and right is Trump, who last week was advocating a complete military pull out from the area, is now crowing about this as though he has said me kind of plan. He just got lucky. It changes nothing about him and does not vindicate him in any way.
I'm sure the military men who put their lives on the line have more than luck to thank for this successful operation.

Ffs under Obama this chap would have been freely walking around the Middle East without a fear in the world. Better to have this terrorist scum dead than alive and planning more acts of carnage.

But hey it's Trump who authorities the mission so it has to be orange man bad.

hurricane is right you should read some of the guff on twitter.
Old 28-10-2019, 09:42 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Post View Post
I'm sure the military men who put their lives on the line have more than luck to thank for this successful operation.

Ffs under Obama this chap would have been freely walking around the Middle East without a fear in the world. Better to have this terrorist scum dead than alive and planning more acts of carnage.

So Obama was letting terrorists walk free around the Middle East while also being the biggest bomber and killing bin laden.

You lot are some bunch of fucking dopes.
Old 28-10-2019, 09:49 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:

Of course I didn’t say that the soldiers had been lucky so you can relax. Trump was lucky to have this very rare success after several weeks of constant fuck ups.

This terrorist leader, during the Obama days, was living in the extensive ISIS domains of Syria and Western Iraq. These were mostly conquered by US supported Kurdish and Iraqi troops well before Cadet Bonespurs was sworn in. As for Al-Baghdadi “walking around”, he’s done most of it for the last three years under Trump. Hadn’t he?
Old 28-10-2019, 09:52 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Of course I didn’t say that the soldiers had been lucky so you can relax. Trump was lucky to have this very rare success after several weeks of constant fuck ups.

This terrorist leader, during the Obama days, was living in the extensive ISIS domains of Syria and Western Iraq. These were mostly conquered by US supported Kurdish and Iraqi troops well before Cadet Bonespurs was sworn in. As for Al-Baghdadi “walking around”, he’s done most of it for the last three years under Trump. Hadn’t he?
You and your facts.

I’m delighted that scum bag is dead.

But if it happened under Obama, they’d be blaming him for the dead kids during the raid.
Old 28-10-2019, 09:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald Trump View Post
So Obama was letting terrorists walk free around the Middle East while also being the biggest bomber and killing bin laden.

You lot are some bunch of fucking dopes.
Didn't Obama say his Islamic buddies were here to stay? Trump and the Russian have pretty much sent them all back under their rocks out in the desert.
Old 28-10-2019, 09:57 AM
Banned

Quote:

Rare success? You have a long four years ahead of you.
Old 28-10-2019, 09:58 AM

Trump blasts a fucking serial killing child rapist and the left are either indifferent or complaining about his choice of words

Find the post where Doc Alllove is expressing his happiness about the world’s most wanted scumbag being forcefully vaporized??

Trump is a bad guy because of the FAKE Russia collusion story and this moronic quid pro quo claim

Is there a politician alive who doesn’t use those methods?!

Give it a Latin name so morons will think Trump did something wrong lmao

This impeachment will backfire like every other attack that the demonrats have launched.

There they are trying to take him down and he’s like: ‘hold my burger and Diet Coke, I have to fix Obama’s, Killary and John mcCarnage’s mess

You’re a fucking joke Doc, you’ve lost it.

But demented Biden might save you???

Yeah right.

Your buddy Killary is gonna step in and ruin it again for you. It’s the last bullet ye have left lol!

5 more years of pain for you.
Old 28-10-2019, 10:02 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Didn't Obama say his Islamic buddies were here to stay? Trump and the Russian have pretty much sent them all back under their rocks out in the desert.
Thank you for proving my point.
Old 28-10-2019, 10:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald Trump View Post
Thank you for proving my point.
Obama allowed Isis to thrive
Old 28-10-2019, 10:15 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Obama allowed Isis to thrive