tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Corona Championship Blackrock v Midleton - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password
View Poll Results: Blackrock v Midleton
Blackrock 4 30.77%
Midleton 9 69.23%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 21-04-2020, 05:00 PM
red&blue red&blue is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 12,381
Default Corona Championship Blackrock v Midleton

The deciding game in group A as heavyweights Blackrock and Midleton clash for a place in the quarter finals

Team news lads
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 21-04-2020, 05:25 PM
finbarrog finbarrog is offline
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 5,092
Default

Tommy Wallace
Killian Burke
Pa O Mahoney
Finbarr O Mahoney
Seamus Farrell
S O Leary Hayes
Peter Dowling
Sam Quirke
Tommy O Connell
Paudie O Shea
Aiden Ryan
Bud Hartnett
Kian Farmer
Ross O Regan
Alex Quirke

Subs submitted later
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 21-04-2020, 05:37 PM
jimmym jimmym is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 25,023
Default

Christy heffernan awaiting permission to travel more than 2k
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 21-04-2020, 05:50 PM
red&blue red&blue is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 12,381
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmym View Post
Christy heffernan awaiting permission to travel more than 2k
Are you collecting him in Franks merc?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 21-04-2020, 05:51 PM
red&blue red&blue is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 12,381
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by finbarrog View Post
Tommy Wallace
Killian Burke
Pa O Mahoney
Finbarr O Mahoney
Seamus Farrell
S O Leary Hayes
Peter Dowling
Sam Quirke
Tommy O Connell
Paudie O Shea
Aiden Ryan
Bud Hartnett
Kian Farmer
Ross O Regan
Alex Quirke

Subs submitted later
Going with youth fin? Well except for your new superstar? Why is he dropped?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 21-04-2020, 06:03 PM
finbarrog finbarrog is offline
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 5,092
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue View Post
Going with youth fin? Well except for your new superstar? Why is he dropped?
He has a PlayStation tournament.
Going with a mixture cause we couldn’t score in second half the last day. A good kick up the hole was required and implemented
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 21-04-2020, 08:15 PM
finbarrog finbarrog is offline
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 5,092
Default

Jimmy we have to stop meeting like this. How is Tracy
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 21-04-2020, 08:30 PM
finbarrog finbarrog is offline
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 5,092
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue View Post
The deciding game in group A as heavyweights Blackrock and Midleton clash for a place in the quarter finals

Team news lads
R&B
The dog has just seen the rabbit 🐇 here. I am up against the Frank club and their manager is the guy whose is knocking on Tracy’s door 🚪.
Happy Xmas folks enjoy the summer.
Bye bye Midleton
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 21-04-2020, 08:38 PM
red&blue red&blue is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 12,381
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by finbarrog View Post
R&B
The dog has just seen the rabbit 🐇 here. I am up against the Frank club and their manager is the guy whose is knocking on Tracy’s door 🚪.
Happy Xmas folks enjoy the summer.
Bye bye Midleton
Don’t give up yet, maybe more posters hate the Rockies more than ye
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 21-04-2020, 08:40 PM
finbarrog finbarrog is offline
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 5,092
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue View Post
Don’t give up yet, maybe more posters hate the Rockies more than ye
I much prefer the word “dislike “
Hate is so a powerful word 😎
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 06:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.