tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Irish Language Movement Contributing To Youth Suicide? - Page 2 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Current & Local Affairs Forum
User Name
Password

Old 03-11-2016, 05:53 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill O'Reilly View Post
I have heard this argument made twice in the past month. Is this anti-working class, pro-segregation pro-discrimination movement contributing to rises in youth suicide in this country?

Are they damaging natural geographic communities and segregating young people living in the same neighbourhoods based on their ability to speak a non-functional dead language? Is this movement causing social isolation among young people living in certain areas of the country?
You come up with some real beauts.............. ....you don't like the language we get it. But that's not enough for you, you have to try and spread the dislike albeit here on the local talkpage scene. I love the language, you don't see me trying to convert you.
Old 03-11-2016, 10:20 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
I have heard this argument made twice in the past month. Is this anti-working class, pro-segregation pro-discrimination movement contributing to rises in youth suicide in this country?

Are they damaging natural geographic communities and segregating young people living in the same neighbourhoods based on their ability to speak a non-functional dead language? Is this movement causing social isolation among young people living in certain areas of the country?
Most staff of the Flying Enterprise are on suicide watch from what I heard.

The grip the Irish language has on Cork is incredible. Tomorrow with the cop strike there be carnage outside Gael Taca I'd say as thousands clash over the issue that is splitting the country and dominating headlines. The Irish language.
Old 03-11-2016, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethelred View Post
Were the TopGun lads not segregated, different building and even a different yard?

With a view over to the girls school.
Their egos are writing cheques their bodies can't cash.
Old 04-11-2016, 09:17 AM

Kids are little pricks.

They pick on other kids that are too tall, not tall enough, have glasses, red hair, a disability...you name it.
Old 04-11-2016, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingspud View Post
Kids are little pricks.

They pick on other kids that are too tall, not tall enough, have glasses, red hair, a disability...you name it.
Not all kids.
Old 07-11-2016, 06:21 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:

Hi Dan I think all this protesting is damaging your sanity An tuiginn tu ??
Old 09-11-2016, 11:04 AM

Quote:

Hearing the voices again Bill, seriously where do you come up with this shit!!!

Last edited by leesider; 14-11-2016 at 02:09 AM..
Old 14-11-2016, 12:43 AM
Senior PROC Member

Best thread ever !!!!!
Old 14-11-2016, 11:51 AM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choice is yours View Post
Best thread ever !!!!!
It just falls short of 'The Poles Are Eating Swans' stuff that went on here a few years ago. The WUMming in that thread was off the scale.

Bill is just being a bit too blatant here. He's letting his own personal hate get in the way of the quality of his WUMming.
Old 14-11-2016, 06:26 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iomanaíocht View Post
It just falls short of 'The Poles Are Eating Swans' stuff that went on here a few years ago. The WUMming in that thread was off the scale.

Bill is just being a bit too blatant here. He's letting his own personal hate get in the way of the quality of his WUMming.
Bill just lobs a stone into the glasshouse just to hear the glass breaking but never stays around to defend his absudities, and he does throw some vindictive shite "Clueless Clune, Religous Nutjobs, Opus Dei members etc he is obviously on a hate campaign.

Billy Raging

Last edited by an liathroid beag; 14-11-2016 at 06:38 PM..