tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Racist attack? - Page 2 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Current & Local Affairs Forum
User Name
Password

Old 29-02-2008, 10:39 PM

yeah was seeing a polish girl before and they don't particularly like the germans, the jews or the blacks! but don't think it was a racist attack if those scumbags had heard a cork accent they would have prob done the same. you know the type that shout racist shit but actually hate everyone
Old 02-03-2008, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diar2me View Post
This is going to be a bit ironic but The Polish are the most racist race alive! They hate every other country in the world. They hate the Germans yet they all drive around in VW'S and Audis! There was a few attacks by them in the city last year! I remember they hospitalised an Auzi during the world cup a few years back and they hate all Africans! So this does not surprise me in the least that now they have found a reason to hate us! Let's hope their racists are in the minority!
now THIS is irony
Old 02-03-2008, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Sham View Post
yeah was seeing a polish girl before and they don't particularly like the germans, the jews or the blacks! but don't think it was a racist attack if those scumbags had heard a cork accent they would have prob done the same. you know the type that shout racist shit but actually hate everyone
Not a all im sure (I hope) but when ever ive had chats with any eastern europeans, even the cool hip tolerant types have an old bit of a hang with the jews.
Although its being branded a racist attack by the press and so forth i think what happened in Dublin was just scheer thuggery . Anyone Polish or Irish could have been on the recieving and giving end
Old 02-03-2008, 07:03 PM

I was told it happened because they (the Polish lads) wouldn't buy drink for them in the off licence, so they went off & got a screwdriver. nice.
Old 02-03-2008, 07:50 PM

Location: <CZIKEN BURGER BOOTH> Can I get a job, Mister? Or maybe gimmie five yoro strate!

if somebody dont like blacks or jews or even germans means not that he will stabt him by screwdriver

scum is scum

it was a few romanians burned alive in their house in poland a few years ago by skinheads, but we didnt have a forum in that times so we didnt talk about it at all
Old 02-03-2008, 09:24 PM
Boys Oh Boys Forum Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by malolo View Post
if somebody dont like blacks or jews or even germans means not that he will stabt him by screwdriver

scum is scum

it was a few romanians burned alive in their house in poland a few years ago by skinheads, but we didnt have a forum in that times so we didnt talk about it at all
Alright Malolo.
Really really sorry to hear bout what happened to your fellow countrymen.
I was appalled when I heard what happened,its completely sickenin
Dont mind that idiot banging on about racism, what happened was truly horiffic and I hope most Polish people realise that Irish people everywhere are truly disgusted by what happened to these poor lads.
Old 02-03-2008, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langer Dan View Post
Alright Malolo.
Really really sorry to hear bout what happened to your fellow countrymen.
I was appalled when I heard what happened,its completely sickenin
Dont mind that idiot banging on about racism, what happened was truly horiffic and I hope most Polish people realise that Irish people everywhere are truly disgusted by what happened to these poor lads.

I think we are all in agreement with that!
Old 19-03-2008, 02:09 AM

i was in poland last dec & tbh i found everyone very friendly

this could happen anywhere, to anyone

im starting to agree with the 'loss of social capital' theory.
communities breakdown, no-one backs up their neighbours & are in fear in their homes, shams rule the estates & think their the shit, then stuff like this happens
Old 22-03-2008, 06:05 PM

It wasn't a racist attack they would have attack two irish people had they refused to buy them drink. It wasn't racially motivated .
Old 23-03-2008, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strict66 View Post
know what you mean . a mate of mine got a severe beating of a gang of black scumbags in England a few years back for walking out of a club with his girl (she was black ) punches and kicks were puncuated with white c**nt this and honky prick . When he gave his statement to the cops they refused to acknowledge it as a racist attack.
He should have met the "lassie with the chassis" on the quiet. Blacks don't like whites going out with their atractive women. Why? Because blacks like to control their womem in a way (tribal) that whites don't!!!!!!