tempobet Instagram Profiles
Cork minor football 2019 - Page 14 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #131  
Old 22-06-2019, 04:50 PM
junior footballer junior footballer is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,145
Default

Great effort, game was level heading into injury time and Kerry kicked 3 points in a row having not scored for almost 15 minutes before that.......
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 22-06-2019, 04:52 PM
Cranky Corner Forwar Cranky Corner Forwar is offline
PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior footballer View Post
Great effort, game was level heading into injury time and Kerry kicked 3 points in a row having not scored for almost 15 minutes before that.......
Ref giving the usual soft frees to Kerry
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 22-06-2019, 10:11 PM
don don is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 2,716
Default

still in an AI quarter final? could they beat us twice in Munster and we beat them in All Ireland final? also possible in Lim-Tipp hurling,
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 24-06-2019, 10:41 AM
Skinslad Skinslad is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 333
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by don View Post
still in an AI quarter final? could they beat us twice in Munster and we beat them in All Ireland final? also possible in Lim-Tipp hurling,
Quite possible. Cork seem to have improved a nice bit. Cork competed well at midfield after getting cleaned out there in the first game. Corbett had a fine game aswell as Michael O'Neill, kicking two points when he came on would surely start the next game. Kerry punished Cork poor kickouts with at least 1-1. Lordan and Linehan did well in defence.
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 24-06-2019, 11:12 PM
Unbeaten Unbeaten is offline
PROC Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 59
Default

Cork played well,much improved from first Kerry game. Keeper had good kick outs but the 2 goals were soft. Linehan and Lordan played very well. 2 big boys midfield were excellent along with Murphy at 10. Corbett was well off the pace of the game and was lucky not to be substituted at halftime,he was a bit better in 2nd half. Cahalane won good ball but wasted possession too easily 14 and 13 did well and I was surprised both were replaced.A physically big Cork team who hopefully will have a couple back for next round. O Neill played very well when introduced also,another strong boy at this level.
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old 25-06-2019, 07:48 AM
CORK1990 CORK1990 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,632
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbeaten View Post
Cork played well,much improved from first Kerry game. Keeper had good kick outs but the 2 goals were soft. Linehan and Lordan played very well. 2 big boys midfield were excellent along with Murphy at 10. Corbett was well off the pace of the game and was lucky not to be substituted at halftime,he was a bit better in 2nd half. Cahalane won good ball but wasted possession too easily 14 and 13 did well and I was surprised both were replaced.A physically big Cork team who hopefully will have a couple back for next round. O Neill played very well when introduced also,another strong boy at this level.
Corbett was double marked in the first half had a great second half got 3 great points a wonderfull talent this young man is.
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 26-06-2019, 02:27 PM
Banks Banks is offline
PROC Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 117
Default

We'll have the winners of Tyrone/Monaghan in the quarter final. Both have been impressive so far.
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 14-07-2019, 06:59 PM
keamoresouth keamoresouth is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2,332
Default

Monaghan won the Ulster Final today by 2 points, 1-13 to 1-11

Quarter Finals scheduled for weekend of 27-28 July
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 26-07-2019, 07:39 PM
cactus jack cactus jack is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Abhainn Mor
Posts: 7,039
Default

The Cork Minor Football Team to play Monaghan in the All Ireland Quarter Final has been announced.




1 Cian O’ Leary - Douglas
2 Adam Walsh Murphy - Valley Rovers
3 Daniel Linehan - Castlemagner
4 Daniel Peet - Clonakilty
5 Darragh Cashman - Millstreet
6 Neil Lordan - Ballinora
7 Joseph O’ Shea - Urhan
8 Jack Lawton - Argideen Rangers
9 Kelan Scannell - Carbery Rangers
10 Hugh Murphy - Eire Og
11 Conor Corbett - Clyda Rovers (Captain)
12 Eoghan Nash - Douglas
13 Michael O’ Neill - Buttevant
14 Patrick Campbell - Nemo Rangers
15 Jack Cahalane - Castlehaven


16 Callum Dongan - Carrigaline
17 Sean Andrews - Shamrocks
18 Nathan Gough - Bishopstown
19 Tadhg O’ Donoghue - Carrignavar
20 Luke Murphy - Cullen
21 Shane Aherne - Douglas
22 Ryan O’ Donovan - Barryroe
23 Keith O’ Driscoll - Gabriel Rangers
24 Alan O’ Hare - Douglas
__________________
"Even before my father's father they called us all rebels, as they burned our cornfields and left our cities levelled"
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old 27-07-2019, 11:11 AM
CORK1990 CORK1990 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,632
Default

Best of luck to all tomorrow players and all backroom staff...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 09:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.