6666 - Page 5 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 30-06-2020, 08:56 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbert chapman View Post
The usual same bullshit from the same blokes on every thread about abortion. woman have a right to choose what they want to do and Nearly 70% voted to pass this onto law so get over it.
^
On point

Pity the poor wan these neanderthals knock up.
Old 30-06-2020, 09:03 PM

It’s gas how these threads always drag in the ‘know it alls’ who can’t accept differing opinions.
Old 30-06-2020, 09:06 PM
PROC Member

Meh only knuckledraggers are still arguing the toss on this one.
Old 30-06-2020, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbert chapman View Post
The usual same bullshit from the same blokes on every thread about abortion. woman have a right to choose what they want to do and Nearly 70% voted to pass this onto law so get over it.
6666 lives ended..so get over it??.

sums up the kind of blokes who really dont give shit.

People are entitled to give opinions on it. The arguement for choice is an interesting one..if the live of the mother is in danger or there are circumstances like rape is a total different ball game from couples just turning up to end a live like going to a garage for a service.

I understand as median says woman bear the scars but there are some pretty uncaring people in society who see this service now as a handy convenience.

Time for some couples take responsibility if they engage in the act.
Old 30-06-2020, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Askyerman View Post
^
On point

Pity the poor wan these neanderthals knock up.
At least a child will get to live m8...like you did.
Old 30-06-2020, 09:55 PM
PROC Member

Is that spaz still talking to himself?
Old 30-06-2020, 10:00 PM

If that lad had half a brain he would be dangerous.
Old 30-06-2020, 10:29 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelsrebel View Post
6666 lives ended..so get over it??.

sums up the kind of blokes who really dont give shit.

People are entitled to give opinions on it. The arguement for choice is an interesting one..if the live of the mother is in danger or there are circumstances like rape is a total different ball game from couples just turning up to end a live like going to a garage for a service.

I understand as median says woman bear the scars but there are some pretty uncaring people in society who see this service now as a handy convenience.

Time for some couples take responsibility if they engage in the act.
x2
Old 30-06-2020, 10:35 PM
Senior PROC Member

It's funny really on abortion discussions when you see people say they are opposed to abortions except in certain circumstances ie rape, incest, etc as if the circumstances of conception eases their conscience. Is the life being aborted from rape, not the same as one being aborted as a result of a drunken fumble? How is one not life valued over another
Old 30-06-2020, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOutdoorThreadmill View Post
It's funny really on abortion discussions when you see people say they are opposed to abortions except in certain circumstances ie rape, incest, etc as if the circumstances of conception eases their conscience. Is the life being aborted from rape, not the same as one being aborted as a result of a drunken fumble? How is one not life valued over another

Tbh I don’t agree with abortion full stop. Obviously there are cases where there are fetal abnormalities or some where there’s a serious risk to a woman’s mental health and the procedure will have to be carried out. None of that is being said to ease my concience..

When it comes to this debate we’re all entitled to our opinions. I couldn’t give two shits about any referendum. I still don’t have to agree with it. I don’t like seeing babies aborted.

I don’t have to listen to likes of that smug prick on the last page looking down his know all nose at others with differing opinions to him. Notions my hole.