tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
6666 - Page 5 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 30-06-2020, 08:56 PM
Askyerman Askyerman is offline
PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 1,342
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbert chapman View Post
The usual same bullshit from the same blokes on every thread about abortion. woman have a right to choose what they want to do and Nearly 70% voted to pass this onto law so get over it.
^
On point

Pity the poor wan these neanderthals knock up.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 30-06-2020, 09:03 PM
Pontipine Pontipine is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Inside my Flares..
Posts: 32,703
Default

It’s gas how these threads always drag in the ‘know it alls’ who can’t accept differing opinions.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 30-06-2020, 09:06 PM
Askyerman Askyerman is offline
PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 1,342
Default

Meh only knuckledraggers are still arguing the toss on this one.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 30-06-2020, 09:39 PM
rebelsrebel rebelsrebel is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 11,971
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbert chapman View Post
The usual same bullshit from the same blokes on every thread about abortion. woman have a right to choose what they want to do and Nearly 70% voted to pass this onto law so get over it.
6666 lives ended..so get over it??.

sums up the kind of blokes who really dont give shit.

People are entitled to give opinions on it. The arguement for choice is an interesting one..if the live of the mother is in danger or there are circumstances like rape is a total different ball game from couples just turning up to end a live like going to a garage for a service.

I understand as median says woman bear the scars but there are some pretty uncaring people in society who see this service now as a handy convenience.

Time for some couples take responsibility if they engage in the act.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 30-06-2020, 09:46 PM
rebelsrebel rebelsrebel is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 11,971
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Askyerman View Post
^
On point

Pity the poor wan these neanderthals knock up.
At least a child will get to live m8...like you did.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 30-06-2020, 09:55 PM
Askyerman Askyerman is offline
PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 1,342
Default

Is that spaz still talking to himself?
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 30-06-2020, 10:00 PM
rebelsrebel rebelsrebel is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 11,971
Default

If that lad had half a brain he would be dangerous.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 30-06-2020, 10:29 PM
Pontipine Pontipine is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Inside my Flares..
Posts: 32,703
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelsrebel View Post
6666 lives ended..so get over it??.

sums up the kind of blokes who really dont give shit.

People are entitled to give opinions on it. The arguement for choice is an interesting one..if the live of the mother is in danger or there are circumstances like rape is a total different ball game from couples just turning up to end a live like going to a garage for a service.

I understand as median says woman bear the scars but there are some pretty uncaring people in society who see this service now as a handy convenience.

Time for some couples take responsibility if they engage in the act.
x2
__________________
Stay strong..
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 30-06-2020, 10:35 PM
TheOutdoorThreadmill TheOutdoorThreadmill is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 3,552
Default

It's funny really on abortion discussions when you see people say they are opposed to abortions except in certain circumstances ie rape, incest, etc as if the circumstances of conception eases their conscience. Is the life being aborted from rape, not the same as one being aborted as a result of a drunken fumble? How is one not life valued over another
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 30-06-2020, 10:50 PM
Pontipine Pontipine is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Inside my Flares..
Posts: 32,703
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOutdoorThreadmill View Post
It's funny really on abortion discussions when you see people say they are opposed to abortions except in certain circumstances ie rape, incest, etc as if the circumstances of conception eases their conscience. Is the life being aborted from rape, not the same as one being aborted as a result of a drunken fumble? How is one not life valued over another

Tbh I don’t agree with abortion full stop. Obviously there are cases where there are fetal abnormalities or some where there’s a serious risk to a woman’s mental health and the procedure will have to be carried out. None of that is being said to ease my concience..

When it comes to this debate we’re all entitled to our opinions. I couldn’t give two shits about any referendum. I still don’t have to agree with it. I don’t like seeing babies aborted.

I don’t have to listen to likes of that smug prick on the last page looking down his know all nose at others with differing opinions to him. Notions my hole.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 07:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.