Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Current & Local Affairs Forum
User Name
Password

Old 02-01-2019, 12:34 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tictac View Post
Ive heard it from a few secondary school teachers that the first years entering after coming from an ET school are worse than the state school kids and are way behind particularly in science/maths
Thank you cos we were looking as parents👍
Old 02-01-2019, 12:35 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tictac View Post
Ive heard it from a few secondary school teachers that the first years entering after coming from an ET school are worse than the state school kids and are way behind particularly in science/maths
Thank you as we were looking around as parents 👍
Old 02-01-2019, 04:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballhopping View Post
Thank you cos we were looking as parents👍
I also feel(my own opinion here) that many of the ET school parents are leftist so you can just imagine the sort of agendas that they are pedalling

Controlling illegal migration is bad

Vaccines cause more harm than good

Racism is all around cork but not in our happy clappy cum-biy-ya school.

Fucktards
Old 12-01-2019, 03:44 PM

How the Irish language is taught is a false argument regularly used by the Irish language mob(Irish teachers) as an attempt to explain/excuse why the language is not spoken in this country outside the Irish education system. This false argument is advanced by the very people teaching Irish (a non-functional dead language) and benefitting financially from the existing status quo.

The Irish language movement is an anti-choice, anti-working class, anti-equality and pro-discrimination agenda, which is detrimental to the Irish second-level education system and its outcomes.

Irish should be an optional subject for the Leaving Cert.
Old 12-01-2019, 03:48 PM

Tictac advancing your xenophobic and paranoid opinions is not a wise strategy. I doubt you have any statistical evidence to back up your claims.
Old 12-01-2019, 06:08 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill O'Reilly View Post
How the Irish language is taught is a false argument regularly used by the Irish language mob(Irish teachers) as an attempt to explain/excuse why the language is not spoken in this country outside the Irish education system. This false argument is advanced by the very people teaching Irish (a non-functional dead language) and benefitting financially from the existing status quo.

The Irish language movement is an anti-choice, anti-working class, anti-equality and pro-discrimination agenda, which is detrimental to the Irish second-level education system and its outcomes.

Irish should be an optional subject for the Leaving Cert.

Old 14-01-2019, 07:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill O'Reilly View Post
Tictac advancing your xenophobic and paranoid opinions is not a wise strategy. I doubt you have any statistical evidence to back up your claims.
Lol. If i had stats here then i would reference a source or provide a link.

Im neither xenphobic or parinoid. I have stated about the poor performance of educate together schools from people who then have to deal with these kids when they are dumped into the secondary school system.
I also think that educate together schools are leftist. Thats just my own opinion.

The dying irish language isnt any threat to me. None of my kids are learning irish.

Irish should be left as completely optional at all levels. The funding that the state gives to this dying language is nothing short of scandulous.

I think that insecure parents sending their kids to Gealscoils so that they will only mix with WEI kids is just plain sad.

Hopefully this trend will die out also.
Old 16-01-2019, 07:26 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tictac View Post
lol. If i had stats here then i would reference a source or provide a link.

Im neither xenphobic or parinoid. I have stated about the poor performance of educate together schools from people who then have to deal with these kids when they are dumped into the secondary school system.
I also think that educate together schools are leftist. Thats just my own opinion.

The dying irish language isnt any threat to me. None of my kids are learning irish.

Irish should be left as completely optional at all levels. The funding that the state gives to this dying language is nothing short of scandulous.

I think that insecure parents sending their kids to gealscoils so that they will only mix with wei kids is just plain sad.

Hopefully this trend will die out also.
wei ?
Old 17-01-2019, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballhopping View Post
wei ?
White Ethnic Irish
Old 17-01-2019, 04:51 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColCork View Post
White Ethnic Irish