Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 15-01-2019, 10:36 AM
Stacky Stacky is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 32,893
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundMan View Post
Here on a thread discussing the lack of news being broadcast despite there being a HUGE story here on our doorstep you introduce this story about Venezuela getting some support from SF - which was covered in the news.

And yet on a thread where you have another pop at Sinn Fein you castigate others for veering away from the thread topic.
If exposing our Shinnerbot in residence daily hypocrisy is "parody".


SF - homelessness, poverty and oppression etc bad here on the island of Ireland.


SF - homelessness, poverty and oppression etc in the socialist corrupt oppressive Venezuela...…"sure we will be right over to give you a pat on the back"


Keep making a rod for your own back Sound_y
__________________
"Nationalism is an infantile sickness. It is the measles of the human race."Albert Einstein
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 15-01-2019, 10:55 AM
SoundMan SoundMan is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 15,726
Default

Homelessness, poverty, and oppression is bad everywhere. In Ireland and in Venezuea. In Yemen and in Palestine.

But while you like to ignore it happening at home, you selectively point to it in foreign climes. And then you with your spinning "moral compass" accuse others of hypocrisy. You couldn't mark your neck with a blow-torch. Solid Brass!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 15-01-2019, 11:08 AM
Stacky Stacky is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 32,893
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundMan View Post
Homelessness, poverty, and oppression is bad everywhere. In Ireland and in Venezuea. In Yemen and in Palestine.

But while you like to ignore it happening at home, you selectively point to it in foreign climes. And then you with your spinning "moral compass" accuse others of hypocrisy. You couldn't mark your neck with a blow-torch. Solid Brass!
I do not ignore it at home.

Yemen and Palestine have nothing to do with SF supporting a failed oppressive regime in Venezuela where people are leaving in vast numbers and the political opposition is attacked by a corrupt regime.


2 million percent inflation.

Remember Mary Lou never bothered turning up for the inauguration of our own democratically elected president last November.

She was booked for a mega $$$400 bucks per plate gig in Manhattan.

The mental gymnastics of a $400 dollar a plate fundraisers with New York capitalists and then attending Maduro’s inauguration after a corrupt election in his socialist hellhole.


Some logic there.
__________________
"Nationalism is an infantile sickness. It is the measles of the human race."Albert Einstein
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 15-01-2019, 03:20 PM
SoundMan SoundMan is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 15,726
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacky View Post
I do not ignore it at home.

Yemen and Palestine have nothing to do with SF supporting a failed oppressive regime in Venezuela where people are leaving in vast numbers and the political opposition is attacked by a corrupt regime.


2 million percent inflation.

Remember Mary Lou never bothered turning up for the inauguration of our own democratically elected president last November.

She was booked for a mega $$$400 bucks per plate gig in Manhattan.

The mental gymnastics of a $400 dollar a plate fundraisers with New York capitalists and then attending Maduro’s inauguration after a corrupt election in his socialist hellhole.


Some logic there.

Logic? From a guy who clearly doesn't understand how/why fundraisers are run

Shugawnyhelpus
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 15-01-2019, 03:50 PM
Stacky Stacky is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 32,893
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundMan View Post
Logic? From a guy who clearly doesn't understand how/why fundraisers are run

Shugawnyhelpus
I could not care less how fundraisers are run.

Why Sinn Fein is backing an oppressive corrupt dictator and denying citizens their civil rights is the question.
__________________
"Nationalism is an infantile sickness. It is the measles of the human race."Albert Einstein
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 15-01-2019, 04:32 PM
Drucker Drucker is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 11,125
Default

This may be of interest:


A Fine Gael TD today called on the NTA to immediately work to prioritise a long-promised 24 hour bus link between the City Centre and the airport, following the introduction this week of the first 24 hour bus service in County Cork.

Deputy Noel Rock said: “A 24 hour service in Dublin now makes sense as Dublin moves towards becoming a 24 hour city. Shift workers are starting and finishing right across the day, many of whom work in both the City Centre and the airport.

: “How on earth have the NTA prioritised a 24 hour service from Ballincollig to Carrigaline over the much needed and often requested 24 hour service to Dublin Airport?”

******

This perfectly sums up the attitude of public reps in that shithole.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 01:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.