Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Music Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 26-09-2016, 01:21 PM
Smaug Smaug is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 23,041
Thumbs up Kraftwerk Dublin june 2nd 2017

Bring it on





http://www.ticketmaster.ie/Kraftwerk...stvenue_module
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by doolaly View Post
...aye, Smaug is fussy about the kind of jigsaw he makes....

Last edited by Smaug; 26-09-2016 at 05:05 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 26-09-2016, 02:39 PM
delzer delzer is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Living in a candy jail Peppermint bars Peanut brittle bunk beds and marshmallow walls
Posts: 44,333
Default

are you going back in time to attend?

also playing the sat night according to their website
__________________
"Hear the birds? Sometimes I like to pretend that I'm deaf and I try to imagine what it's like not to be able to hear them. It's not that bad."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 26-09-2016, 05:06 PM
Smaug Smaug is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 23,041
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by delzer View Post
are you going back in time to attend?

also playing the sat night according to their website
Heh heh, was a little excited there.

Sat sounds even better.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by doolaly View Post
...aye, Smaug is fussy about the kind of jigsaw he makes....
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 27-09-2016, 12:32 PM
somethingsomething somethingsomething is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 67
Default

Really interested in attending this. Kraftwerk are just one of those bucket list type bands. Particularly as their touring schedule will no doubt begin to slow down in the coming years
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 27-09-2016, 02:15 PM
Roxetten Roxetten is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 16,138
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by somethingsomething View Post
Really interested in attending this. Kraftwerk are just one of those bucket list type bands. Particularly as their touring schedule will no doubt begin to slow down in the coming years
There is only one member of the classic lineup left and when he retires who's to say that he won't be replaced like the others by a new robot?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 27-09-2016, 06:17 PM
collapsedfaceman collapsedfaceman is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Republic of Opportunity hub
Posts: 21,564
Default

Saw them in Amsterdam a while back. Tour de France gigs. Mighty
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 27-09-2016, 07:13 PM
Smaug Smaug is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 23,041
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxetten View Post
There is only one member of the classic lineup left and when he retires who's to say that he won't be replaced like the others by a new robot?
Robots rule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by collapsedfaceman View Post
Saw them in Amsterdam a while back. Tour de France gigs. Mighty
Thats like, 33 years ago M8
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by doolaly View Post
...aye, Smaug is fussy about the kind of jigsaw he makes....
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 30-09-2016, 08:34 PM
Eoin Eoin is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Dublin
Posts: 30,131
Default

Got tickets this morning, was really disappointed with the 3d show being on during daylight hours at Longitude a few years back so the Bord Gais theatre should be a much better venue for it.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-10-2016, 12:57 PM
Smaug Smaug is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 23,041
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoin View Post
Got tickets this morning, was really disappointed with the 3d show being on during daylight hours at Longitude a few years back so the Bord Gais theatre should be a much better venue for it.
Daylight gigs both suck and blow imo.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by doolaly View Post
...aye, Smaug is fussy about the kind of jigsaw he makes....
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-10-2016, 03:08 PM
mr.selfDestruct mr.selfDestruct is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,900
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoin View Post
Got tickets this morning, was really disappointed with the 3d show being on during daylight hours at Longitude a few years back so the Bord Gais theatre should be a much better venue for it.
Yeah, saw NIN out at Marley Park on a nice sunny summers day and it didn't work at all. They were support though.

It's too far away for me to know if I'll be around. They announce gigs too far in advance these days
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 06:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.