Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1121  
Old 04-04-2019, 07:24 PM
Carmona Carmona is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 10,444
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamish View Post
Maybe he's an asshole. Who knows?
That's not the fucking point here. Anyone can be an asshole, whatever the colour. Stop trying to come across as edgy; it doesn't suit you.
Reply With Quote
  #1122  
Old 04-04-2019, 07:39 PM
Beamish Beamish is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 6,598
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmona View Post
That's not the fucking point here. Anyone can be an asshole, whatever the colour. Stop trying to come across as edgy; it doesn't suit you.
Im not.

The fact team mates arnt too pleased with the guy migjt suggest he isnt a popular figure in the dressing room.



Anyone that engages in racist taunting is a brainless twat but antagonosing supporters is also pointless.


Let your football do the talking and let the cctv get the dopes banned for life.
Reply With Quote
  #1123  
Old 04-04-2019, 09:44 PM
cork2030 cork2030 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 771
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marco 2005 View Post
It drives me mad to still hear and read this sort of shit in 2019, back your player ffs
Still no result of the FA investigation into the abuse James McClean gets every year, no surprise there as he is Irish.
Reply With Quote
  #1124  
Old 05-04-2019, 06:37 AM
Rebelbaggie Rebelbaggie is online now
PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cork2030 View Post
Still no result of the FA investigation into the abuse James McClean gets every year, no surprise there as he is Irish.
Very good point.
Reply With Quote
  #1125  
Old 05-04-2019, 06:54 AM
Rebelbaggie Rebelbaggie is online now
PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamish View Post
Im not.

The fact team mates arnt too pleased with the guy migjt suggest he isnt a popular figure in the dressing room.



Anyone that engages in racist taunting is a brainless twat but antagonosing supporters is also pointless.


Let your football do the talking and let the cctv get the dopes banned for life.
Jesus. Truly depressing post. How exactly can he antagonise people into doing something they are already doing? How can you suggest he’s a jerk without any proof and make no judgement whatsoever about the bizarre and unsupportive stances of his teammate and manager which hardly portray them in a good light? Do nothing about this and nothing happens. It just goes on and on. CCTV cameras don’t educate anybody. For a 19-year-old kid his response was mild, restrained and heroic.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 10:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.