tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Legend - Page 2 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > PROC Communities > Boys Oh Boys
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 19-09-2006, 12:31 PM
An Rón Mór An Rón Mór is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,467
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Murphy
Anyone see this Irish drama thing on RTE last night? Looked pretty good. Has it been going long?

its as dreary as fuck. waht do we care if fridge as no money. the first two episodes have been about little else. admittedly i am interested in seeing waht he hads to do for the ould lad who cancelled his debt to dancer(who I know personally). he'll probably ahve to bum him.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 19-09-2006, 12:34 PM
mushypea mushypea is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Bitch slapping BTQ round the room
Posts: 1,306
Default

its not too bad as "irish drama's" go. Allen Leech isn't half bad looking- makes it easier to watch!
__________________
A Stone Cold Fox!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 19-09-2006, 12:34 PM
Vincent Murphy Vincent Murphy is offline
Boys Oh Boys Forum Users
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Dickursby
Posts: 39,464
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Rón Mór
its as dreary as fuck. waht do we care if fridge as no money. the first two episodes have been about little else. admittedly i am interested in seeing waht he hads to do for the ould lad who cancelled his debt to dancer(who I know personally). he'll probably ahve to bum him.
Don't be silly he's not a real person.
__________________
It must be the booze, it must be the junk, it must be all the pornography.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 19-09-2006, 12:35 PM
Vincent Murphy Vincent Murphy is offline
Boys Oh Boys Forum Users
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Dickursby
Posts: 39,464
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushypea
its not too bad as "irish drama's" go. Allen Leech isn't half bad looking- makes it easier to watch!
Is he Fridge? Looks a bit like Ewan McGregor I thought.
__________________
It must be the booze, it must be the junk, it must be all the pornography.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 19-09-2006, 12:39 PM
Actin The Sham Actin The Sham is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Stalking Actin_The_Sham
Posts: 15,855
Default

RTE Formula for "drama:"


Set it in some slum next to Doompland. (Tallaght, Lucan, Blanchardstown....et c..)

Call the "characters" after appliances..(fridge)


Plagiarise some British "gritty urban soap"


Hire some middle class writers from Foxrock to script it.

Hey presto!


"Legend"
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 19-09-2006, 12:43 PM
Vincent Murphy Vincent Murphy is offline
Boys Oh Boys Forum Users
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Dickursby
Posts: 39,464
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actin The Sham
RTE Formula for "drama:"


Set it in some slum next to Doompland. (Tallaght, Lucan, Blanchardstown....et c..)

Call the "characters" after appliances..(fridge)


Plagiarise some British "gritty urban soap"


Hire some middle class writers from Foxrock to script it.

Hey presto!


"Legend"
*Vince cringes for ATS*
__________________
It must be the booze, it must be the junk, it must be all the pornography.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 14-10-2017, 08:28 AM
Ice Tae Ice Tae is offline
Boys Oh Boys Forum Users
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,397
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Murphy View Post
Anyone see this Irish drama thing on RTE last night? Looked pretty good. Has it been going long?
11 years now
__________________
there goes the neighborhood
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-11-2017, 07:25 AM
beck beck is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 1,041
Default

Hi
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 02:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.