tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Cork U20 Football 2020 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password

Old 04-11-2019, 05:27 PM

Default Cork U20 Football 2020

It looks like the u20 championship will b run off during Feb and March next year sounds mad to do this at that time of the year

`potential Cork team ?

Josh O Keefe
Daniel O Mahony Brian Murphy Dylan Connolly
Ciaran O Sullivan Diarmuid Phelan Eoin Nation
Niall Hartnett Eanna O Hanlon
Fionn Herlihy Blake Murphy Jack Murphy
Mark Cronin David Buckley Conor Corbett

subs...Diarmuid Doody, Diarmuid Linehan, Daniel O Connell, Brian Hayes, Michael O Neill, Conor Smith, Conor Russell, Darragh Cashman, Gerry O Sullivan, Hugh Murphy, Patrick Campbell.....among others ...
Old 04-11-2019, 06:31 PM
PROC Member

Is that Ciaran O Sullivan Kilshannig, thought he's more of a forward? Barry O Shea Kilshannig will be thereabouts as well I'd say, looked very good for their juniors last week.
That forward line looks very exciting to be fair
Old 04-11-2019, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom88 View Post
Is that Ciaran O Sullivan Kilshannig, thought he's more of a forward? Barry O Shea Kilshannig will be thereabouts as well I'd say, looked very good for their juniors last week.
That forward line looks very exciting to be fair
No hes is the great Ciaran O Sullivans of Urhan son great prospect.
Old 04-11-2019, 08:02 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CORK1990 View Post
No hes is the great Ciaran O Sullivans of Urhan son great prospect.
Very good, same position as his father so? There is also a Ciaran O Sullivan Kilshannig who was on the minor panel this year
Old 04-11-2019, 08:33 PM

Conor Russell had a good run with Douglas in the SFC might be a starter. Team looks strong with a few minors from last year to fill up the bench as well.

Colm O’Shea, Kilshannig wing back would be thereabouts, was on the extended panel last year. Daniel Linehan and Jack Lawton from the minors would be potential panellists too I’d think.
Old 05-11-2019, 10:39 AM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinslad View Post
Conor Russell had a good run with Douglas in the SFC might be a starter. Team looks strong with a few minors from last year to fill up the bench as well.

Colm O’Shea, Kilshannig wing back would be thereabouts, was on the extended panel last year. Daniel Linehan and Jack Lawton from the minors would be potential panellists too I’d think.
Colm o Shea is the lad I was thinking of as well when I said Barry. Was good against Iveleary the other week
Old 06-11-2019, 08:39 PM

management teams confirmed at last nights board meeting

Quote:
The Cork Under 20 management will comprise outgoing manager Keith Ricken, outgoing selectors Colm O’ Neill, Maurice Moore, and Micheál O Cróinín, joined by Barry Corkery (Eire Óg)

The outgoing Cork Minor Football management of Bobbie O’ Dwyer (Manager), Billy O’Connor, Ollie O'Sullivan and Michael Hannon will be joined by James Masters (Nemo Rangers).