Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 05-11-2019, 12:07 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulo Duff View Post
21% return on my pension fund ytd.
I hope you're prepared for that to evaporate overnight m8.
Old 05-11-2019, 06:15 PM

I would choose to manage my own pension rather than pay fees which would effectively consume the pension pot
Old 05-11-2019, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennyton View Post
I hope you're prepared for that to evaporate overnight m8.
Investments can only go up. That's why they're so appealing.
Old 05-11-2019, 09:13 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
dont sell the advertisement space the broker does i can confirm it works you dont need to recruit as you can use a small amount of your profits to qualify your panels to double the fact that you get to double your money twice and then if no one wants to join which they will do when you are making money you just take a small cut of your profits to double again seriously if your not joined up then join up now!
googles advertising is falling apart as they are to expensive but banners broker v2 is set to be the fastest growing company since groupon
Quote:
Sorry I did not acknowledge your post Chelsea, with regard to your suggesting naming the City gent, that would be a little unfair of me to him, but let me give you a clue he is officially regarded as and rated the No. 3 Forex trader in the world, that might help you, he handles extremely wealthy clients who have Swiss bank accounts also handling all their investment activities, at the time of the conversation he and I were attending a gathering to meet one of the executive’s who incidentally make themselves very accessible by travelling around the globe shaking hands and enjoying the opportunity of meeting 1000′s of excited happy members, they must get a great buzz doing that, but they would not if people were unhappy.

So if you join BB you are rubbing shoulders with all types, the City gent was introduced to the business by one of the founders of the bank of Portugal who advised him to keep an eye on it, which he did for five months before going to Canada to examine the business, why did he do that, to check it’s suitability for introducing his clients, just to underline the integrity of the owner and executive, our City friend wanted to purchase $500,000 and $1,000,000 amounts on behalf of his client’s into the business, incidentally he had just purchased 175,000.00 Euro’s worth of business with BB, “just for starters” he said to me, the owner and executive turned down that opportunity saying that their desire was not to make the extremely wealthy even wealthier but to bring to ordinary folk the ability to change their lives, I think that statement answers most of the criticism leveled at the executives integrity by others. Would they not have grabbed all that money if it was a Ponzi, they have not collected the admin fee’s regularly only spasmodically, can you see any cash strapped company doing that, of course not they grab every dime they can usually before you have even received any service at all from them.
So there you are Chelsea, I speak as I find obviously with a mind for other’s opinions, I can only suggest you try BB because if you don’t, if it’s true, look what you are missing

could you confirm by any chance is it global and worldwide?
Old 05-11-2019, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hordes'a'Fopperies View Post
All jokes aside, I wonder if there would be a case of RTE being negligent in it's promotion of Eddie Hobbs, and his financial wizardry...
No, now pay up for your TV licence or you will be doing porridge!