Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password

Old 17-03-2014, 02:59 PM

Default The official Man Utd Thread Part two

Seems like a good time to let the other thread die, given the problems wth it not opening, pages missing etc

Ditto other threads like liverpool and arsenal, but I'll leave that to their fans.

Worked well for the Cork hurlers thread.
Old 17-03-2014, 03:13 PM

Old 17-03-2014, 03:46 PM

Really hoping they can do us a favour against City but its hard to see where United could pull a result from. Moyes really looking out of his depth, tactically woeful and showing no signs of improvement. Still have a very strong attacking side but the way he has them set up really isn't doing himself any favours. Absolutely baffling substitutions again yesterday, Cleverley is an absolute bluffer of a footballer and Rio can't run anymore. His signings ain't doing great either, he simply doesn't know what to do with Mata and Fellaini doesn't suit United at all, he was awful yesterday.

If they are knocked out of the CL during the week he should get the chop. Just simply not good enough and it's just better to cut your losses in these cases. It might improve but it certainly doesn't look like it, players losing confidence with him aswell as a lack of experience in managing a team up that end of the table. I laughed when I heard he had somehow managed to get the United job but never did I thing he could do this badly with a title winning squad.

Here's to many more years of Moyesy though.

Old 17-03-2014, 03:46 PM

Could you differentiate it a little with a slightly different title?

"Manchester United: The Wilderness Years" comes to mind.
Old 17-03-2014, 03:57 PM

Location: Living in a candy jail Peppermint bars Peanut brittle bunk beds and marshmallow walls

@RedIssue

Senior player ripped into Moyes ("clueless") and the coaching staff ("useless") before storming out. Full details at http://redissueforum.co.uk
Old 17-03-2014, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delzer View Post
@RedIssue

Senior player ripped into Moyes ("clueless") and the coaching staff ("useless") before storming out. Full details at http://redissueforum.co.uk
Can't access that without being a member del, does it give any indication as to who?

Brilliant either way, hoping this doesn't all culminate in Moyes getting sacked too early though.
Old 17-03-2014, 04:03 PM

We're becoming Liverpool. Can't say a scarier sentence than that.
Old 17-03-2014, 04:04 PM

Location: Living in a candy jail Peppermint bars Peanut brittle bunk beds and marshmallow walls

Quote:
Originally Posted by G'luck View Post
Can't access that without being a member del, does it give any indication as to who?

Brilliant either way, hoping this doesn't all culminate in Moyes getting sacked too early though.
No i only saw the tweet. Was hoping one of the Man U fans might have had some info.
Old 17-03-2014, 04:06 PM

Gotta be Rio surely?
Old 17-03-2014, 04:07 PM

It was Phil Jones

Overheard screaming at Moyes 'How the hell can you play a donkey like me in a game of this significance'

48-0