Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 16-05-2018, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe View Post
The only types that deviate from this norm are either women that are visually vulgar or possess mental health issues.
Ngyaaah!

That said, they're my bread and butter intercourse-wise.
Old 16-05-2018, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe View Post
There isn't a woman on the planet that prefers guys under 6ft than above.
That's you f8cked so

Old 16-05-2018, 01:38 PM
Senior PROC Member

Take Triggs pic down m8. That's uncalled for.
Old 16-05-2018, 07:15 PM

No woman wants her sons to be midgets
Old 17-05-2018, 03:40 PM

Default Mr Small

I'm 5'7 ( Male ) and Yes, women prefer taller men. Its just an evolutionary thing , Woman go all wobbly at the knees for big tall lads that look like Thor or that hunk of a man that plays Superman.
I was lucky though and I figured this out when I was young and it saved me a whole lotta trouble. I stayed single all through my 20's, I had one night stands and stuff but no long term GF's and I had a great decade, I travelled a lot, worked hard, got a good job, saved money, bought a house in my own name and time flew by.
When I hit 30, 31 then everything changed, everyone starts pairing up and getting married, male friends of mine that had a lot of choice when they were younger got married early and are now getting divorced, I have more male and female friends telling me they would have liked to stay single more, that being with someone from 18 yrs old is tough, the romance is dead.
You notice Women starting to panic in their 30's about being left alone so for the first time ever I have women chatting me up and its mad, that would have never happened 10 years ago. Now eventually I have more choice.
Being a short guy isn't fantastic but its not the end of the world, you just need to own it and you'll be a happier person.
Old 17-05-2018, 04:24 PM
Senior PROC Member

yah good point. if you're small you can always hold tight until the mid-life panic and see what kind of bitches you pick up at that point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doolaly View Post
Cunt ...I am one of the calmest people on earth... Get fucked..
Quote:
Originally Posted by doolaly View Post
....sing nmattie the ghey best you liar all order.
Old 17-05-2018, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor's Zossima View Post
I'm 5'7 ( Male ) and Yes, women prefer taller men. Its just an evolutionary thing , Woman go all wobbly at the knees for big tall lads that look like Thor or that hunk of a man that plays Superman.
I was lucky though and I figured this out when I was young and it saved me a whole lotta trouble. I stayed single all through my 20's, I had one night stands and stuff but no long term GF's and I had a great decade, I travelled a lot, worked hard, got a good job, saved money, bought a house in my own name and time flew by.
When I hit 30, 31 then everything changed, everyone starts pairing up and getting married, male friends of mine that had a lot of choice when they were younger got married early and are now getting divorced, I have more male and female friends telling me they would have liked to stay single more, that being with someone from 18 yrs old is tough, the romance is dead.
You notice Women starting to panic in their 30's about being left alone so for the first time ever I have women chatting me up and its mad, that would have never happened 10 years ago. Now eventually I have more choice.
Being a short guy isn't fantastic but its not the end of the world, you just need to own it and you'll be a happier person.
No shame in divorcees. They are eager AF.
Old 17-05-2018, 05:11 PM

Cuban heels is the answer
Old 17-05-2018, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaffer falls View Post
Cuban heels is the answer
.... or do what the likes of Tom Cruise does - wear stacked heels (shoes with concealed lifts). I used to work with a short, obese, loud-mouthed Spanish wan (she was about 4 foot 10 at a push - she was wider than she was tall) who would wear shoes and trainers with concealed lifts. She was woeful altogether.
Old 18-05-2018, 04:02 PM

In fairness, my oh is 6ft 2 and I'm 5ft 2 but I don't think it's a conscious thing for me

edit.... I do have a rule I won't date someone who is shorter but that doesn't mean much being 5ft 2