Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 16-05-2018, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacky View Post
What corruption am exactly?

The main people who have been exposing any corruption since 1922 are the press.

Headbanger / crackpot politics which are just plain daft does not take away from the ability from any opposition deputy to expose scandals,shortcoming s in public services etc which is kinda their job.
I wouldn't be depending too much on the media in the future m8.

😁
Old 16-05-2018, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxetten View Post
A headbanger is someone who trys to infiltrate the runway of an international airport to arrest an aircraft belonging to the greatest military power on the planet.
And would allow full term abortions on the steps of Leinster house
Old 16-05-2018, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontipine View Post
Well I did not mean specifically you, but considering you support FG/FG you are aiding corruption so I take that back and I do mean YOU.

The rest of your post is just waffle. Save it for when you are sitting in your underpants watching Leo on Oireachtas TV.
Again fantasyland nonsense.

How exactly do I "support" FG /FF?

I have no love for any political party from the hard left AAA/SF loons or Identity Ireland on the right nutters.

I vote on policy (Hard left politics fail all the time while laisses fair policies fail sometimes) election to election.

If you mean that the Irish electorate by voting in the Government are all somehow "aiding" corruption then you are making some leap of logic.

Ok then tell us Ponti how is it not the responsibility for opposition deputies to point out inconsistencies' and failures in Govt systems and policies from across the opposition benches is "waffle"?

Your "underpants" and "Leo" nonsense is just all that.
Old 16-05-2018, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacky View Post
Again fantasyland nonsense.

How exactly do I "support" FG /FF?

I have no love for any political party from the hard left AAA/SF loons or Identity Ireland on the right nutters.

I vote on policy (Hard left politics fail all the time while laisses fair policies fail sometimes) election to election.

If you mean that the Irish electorate by voting in the Government are all somehow "aiding" corruption then you are making some leap of logic.

Ok then tell us Ponti how is it not the responsibility for opposition deputies to point out inconsistencies' and failures in Govt systems and policies from across the opposition benches is "waffle"?

Your "underpants" and "Leo" nonsense is just all that.
Of course you support FF/FG. You have been posting their policies/stats on here for a number of years over and over again. Possible the silliest quesyion you ever asked?

Unfortunately the Irish electorate are responsible for keeping these parties in government and yes it can be seen by some as aiding with corruption, mostly without knowing it. You know of it but still continue to shout from the rooftops with your support for them.

Michael Martin is the leader of the main opposition party. When does he ever step forward and flag the corruption that the likes of Clare Daly, Mick Wallace and SF have? The reason is because between his party and FG/LB they are all responsible for the corrupt ways of the Gardai/HSE and even the likes of the charities that are riddled with gangsters.

The "Leo Underpants" comments are far more harmless than the name calling you do to elected decent people sitting in the Dail.
Old 16-05-2018, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontipine View Post
Of course you support FF/FG. You have been posting their policies/stats on here for a number of years over and over again. .

What "stats" and "policies" exactly from the FG & FF parties do I post?

The C.S.O. produces all the stats for this Republic the last time I checked Ponti.

Unless you disbelieve the C.S.O.?

Ponti?