tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
The official Cork and Irish Basketball thread. - Page 1191 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11901  
Old 06-11-2019, 02:37 PM
High Post High Post is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 5,591
Default

The Neptune team was correct for the cup game.
Reply With Quote
  #11902  
Old 06-11-2019, 10:47 PM
6thman 6thman is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 599
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by high post View Post
the neptune team was correct for the cup game.
👍🏀
Reply With Quote
  #11903  
Old 07-11-2019, 07:46 AM
ballhopping ballhopping is offline
PROC Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 1,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Post View Post
The Neptune team was correct for the cup game.
Good to hear 👍
Reply With Quote
  #11904  
Old 08-11-2019, 09:01 AM
Mightymike Mightymike is offline
PROC Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Post View Post
The Neptune team was correct for the cup game.
The Neptune team wasnt correct. In the Ballincollig league game unregistered players stepped on court automatically lost that. In the Cup game away to Panthers the 2 unregistered players didnt play but were 100% on the sheet. If you take your attention to BasketballIreland.ie check latest fixtures and you will see Panthers are schedule to play limerick this weekend in 20s cup. I know we are appealing the decision but BI have it on the website.
Reply With Quote
  #11905  
Old 08-11-2019, 09:17 AM
High Post High Post is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 5,591
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightymike View Post
The Neptune team wasnt correct. In the Ballincollig league game unregistered players stepped on court automatically lost that. In the Cup game away to Panthers the 2 unregistered players didnt play but were 100% on the sheet. If you take your attention to BasketballIreland.ie check latest fixtures and you will see Panthers are schedule to play limerick this weekend in 20s cup. I know we are appealing the decision but BI have it on the website.
I was told by someone who was at the cup game that the player in question didn't even travel
Reply With Quote
  #11906  
Old 08-11-2019, 10:28 AM
Mightymike Mightymike is offline
PROC Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Post View Post
I was told by someone who was at the cup game that the player in question didn't even travel
Yeah correct didnt travel but our assistant coach wrote him down as we only travelled with 9. So he was on the sheet. Its such a pity all the work Paul Kelleher did with that group winning multiple cups and the year he leaves we cant even fill out a scoresheet
Reply With Quote
  #11907  
Old 08-11-2019, 11:17 AM
High Post High Post is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 5,591
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightymike View Post
Yeah correct didnt travel but our assistant coach wrote him down as we only travelled with 9. So he was on the sheet. Its such a pity all the work Paul Kelleher did with that group winning multiple cups and the year he leaves we cant even fill out a scoresheet
Come here to me John Murphy Could have coached those players in the cup years the hard work was done long before you had lads thumbing their chests jumping on bandwagons or getting gigs which should have stayed in house.

If there is an error the fault is with the people behind the scenes and not the coaches.

To quote a current committee member any old fool can handle registration
Reply With Quote
  #11908  
Old 08-11-2019, 04:34 PM
ballhopping ballhopping is offline
PROC Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 1,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
yeah correct didnt travel but our assistant coach wrote him down as we only travelled with 9. So he was on the sheet. Its such a pity all the work paul kelleher did with that group winning multiple cups and the year he leaves we cant even fill out a scoresheet
🥄🥄🥄
🤣🤣
Reply With Quote
  #11909  
Old 08-11-2019, 05:46 PM
High Post High Post is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 5,591
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballhopping View Post
🥄🥄🥄
🤣🤣
Paul is a great coach and knows his stuff but those players were made ready from age 5 onwards by other coaches and Paul got the finished article.
Reply With Quote
  #11910  
Old 08-11-2019, 07:23 PM
ballhopping ballhopping is offline
PROC Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 1,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Post View Post
Paul is a great coach and knows his stuff but those players were made ready from age 5 onwards by other coaches and Paul got the finished article.
He's only winding up ,stirring 😁👍
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




Lorcan Geaney

Brú Bar & Hostel, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼







All times are GMT. The time now is 06:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.