User Name
Password

Old 13-10-2017, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyAl View Post
Isn't all war built around propaganda?

I don't understand your point belly.
Let me lay it out for you Al.
The US and their Gulf and European allies created,financed and armed ISIS as a proxy army to overthrow Assad. This fact was kept hidden by propaganda,
ie White Helmets bullshit,false flag chemical attacks etc. .
The US airforce pretended to attack ISIS for 4 years while in reality they were being supported.
ISIS is about finished, the US is now supporting the Kurds and the remnants of ISIS. The US has about 10 bases in Syria, and have been supporting ISIS with intelligence via drones and bombing co-ordinates. Last week a Russian General and 2 Colonels were killed by a precise expert triple mortar attack.
The US has lost Syria ,but is in a race with Assads forces to seize the oilwells East of the Euphrates as a bargaining chip.
The US is running interference to slow down the advance of ASSADS army.
To hide the fact they are assisting ISIS, Sally Jones death is hyped as if they are attacking ISIS. The gullible accept this as a great US achievement.
Old 13-10-2017, 09:26 PM

Thanks for that belly. Very informative.

Right, ahem......

Do you think that any foreign pow caught out there should be returned to their rightful ' homes ' ? And if yes then why?

Like the boy for example?

Do you think there is still a place and or hope for them in society mixing amongst us infidels?
Old 13-10-2017, 09:30 PM

This is a tragic story. But everyone knows that if you lie doen with the dogs you’ll wake up with fleas. Or maybe a drone rocket up your ass.
Old 13-10-2017, 09:55 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bells of shandon View Post
Let me lay it out for you Al.
The US and their Gulf and European allies created,financed and armed ISIS as a proxy army to overthrow Assad. This fact was kept hidden by propaganda,
ie White Helmets bullshit,false flag chemical attacks etc. .
The US airforce pretended to attack ISIS for 4 years while in reality they were being supported.
ISIS is about finished, the US is now supporting the Kurds and the remnants of ISIS. The US has about 10 bases in Syria, and have been supporting ISIS with intelligence via drones and bombing co-ordinates. Last week a Russian General and 2 Colonels were killed by a precise expert triple mortar attack.
The US has lost Syria ,but is in a race with Assads forces to seize the oilwells East of the Euphrates as a bargaining chip.
The US is running interference to slow down the advance of ASSADS army.
To hide the fact they are assisting ISIS, Sally Jones death is hyped as if they are attacking ISIS. The gullible accept this as a great US achievement.
I don't think anyone sees this as a US achievement least of all Americans themselves. There is so much cynicism and hatred over what's going on in Syria and Iraq it has clouded people's judgements. I'm just glad they eliminated a fanatic that has caused so much destruction in the region.

Harry Callahan
Old 14-10-2017, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Silkbeard View Post
I don't think anyone sees this as a US achievement least of all Americans themselves. There is so much cynicism and hatred over what's going on in Syria and Iraq it has clouded people's judgements. I'm just glad they eliminated a fanatic that has caused so much destruction in the region.
Silky,
You miss the ulterior motive of Sally Jones death and its publicity, it is a psy-ops move to convince the people with short attention spans that the US is attacking ISIS instead of the reality that they are still supporting them.
Sally Jones was a nonentity in the scheme of things, with little use except as a propaganda tool.
Old 14-10-2017, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Silky,
You miss the ulterior motive of Sally Jones death and its publicity, it is a psy-ops move to convince the people with short attention spans that the US is attacking ISIS instead of the reality that they are still supporting them.
Sally Jones was a nonentity in the scheme of things, with little use except as a propaganda tool.
Old 14-10-2017, 07:21 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
Silky,
If anyone should be culpable for the death of this Jihadi is is the people who recruited Europeans go over and die and fight in a warzone and people like her have availed of this opportunity to drag Syria into devastation by their actions. These Jihadis are inspired by the Wahhabi propaganda and British and French policymakers let it happen knowing they can't come out and condemn those Gulf Arab states that support these jihadi organisations.

Harry Callahan