Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 13-10-2017, 08:42 PM
bells of shandon bells of shandon is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,589
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyAl View Post
Isn't all war built around propaganda?

I don't understand your point belly.
Let me lay it out for you Al.
The US and their Gulf and European allies created,financed and armed ISIS as a proxy army to overthrow Assad. This fact was kept hidden by propaganda,
ie White Helmets bullshit,false flag chemical attacks etc. .
The US airforce pretended to attack ISIS for 4 years while in reality they were being supported.
ISIS is about finished, the US is now supporting the Kurds and the remnants of ISIS. The US has about 10 bases in Syria, and have been supporting ISIS with intelligence via drones and bombing co-ordinates. Last week a Russian General and 2 Colonels were killed by a precise expert triple mortar attack.
The US has lost Syria ,but is in a race with Assads forces to seize the oilwells East of the Euphrates as a bargaining chip.
The US is running interference to slow down the advance of ASSADS army.
To hide the fact they are assisting ISIS, Sally Jones death is hyped as if they are attacking ISIS. The gullible accept this as a great US achievement.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 13-10-2017, 09:26 PM
HappyAl HappyAl is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 6,388
Default

Thanks for that belly. Very informative.

Right, ahem......

Do you think that any foreign pow caught out there should be returned to their rightful ' homes ' ? And if yes then why?

Like the boy for example?

Do you think there is still a place and or hope for them in society mixing amongst us infidels?
__________________
- Oh, yes. Oh, very yes. I would very much like to invade the Transvaal. Look at my tooth; it's shining with lust.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 13-10-2017, 09:30 PM
Dr. Aaoouh Dr. Aaoouh is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 7,699
Default

This is a tragic story. But everyone knows that if you lie doen with the dogs you’ll wake up with fleas. Or maybe a drone rocket up your ass.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 13-10-2017, 09:55 PM
King Silkbeard King Silkbeard is offline
PROC Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 1,495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bells of shandon View Post
Let me lay it out for you Al.
The US and their Gulf and European allies created,financed and armed ISIS as a proxy army to overthrow Assad. This fact was kept hidden by propaganda,
ie White Helmets bullshit,false flag chemical attacks etc. .
The US airforce pretended to attack ISIS for 4 years while in reality they were being supported.
ISIS is about finished, the US is now supporting the Kurds and the remnants of ISIS. The US has about 10 bases in Syria, and have been supporting ISIS with intelligence via drones and bombing co-ordinates. Last week a Russian General and 2 Colonels were killed by a precise expert triple mortar attack.
The US has lost Syria ,but is in a race with Assads forces to seize the oilwells East of the Euphrates as a bargaining chip.
The US is running interference to slow down the advance of ASSADS army.
To hide the fact they are assisting ISIS, Sally Jones death is hyped as if they are attacking ISIS. The gullible accept this as a great US achievement.
I don't think anyone sees this as a US achievement least of all Americans themselves. There is so much cynicism and hatred over what's going on in Syria and Iraq it has clouded people's judgements. I'm just glad they eliminated a fanatic that has caused so much destruction in the region.
__________________
Theirs nothing wrong with a little shooting, as long as the right people get shot.

Harry Callahan
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 14-10-2017, 12:49 PM
bells of shandon bells of shandon is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,589
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Silkbeard View Post
I don't think anyone sees this as a US achievement least of all Americans themselves. There is so much cynicism and hatred over what's going on in Syria and Iraq it has clouded people's judgements. I'm just glad they eliminated a fanatic that has caused so much destruction in the region.
Silky,
You miss the ulterior motive of Sally Jones death and its publicity, it is a psy-ops move to convince the people with short attention spans that the US is attacking ISIS instead of the reality that they are still supporting them.
Sally Jones was a nonentity in the scheme of things, with little use except as a propaganda tool.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 14-10-2017, 01:17 PM
Drucker Drucker is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 6,249
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bells of shandon View Post
Silky,
You miss the ulterior motive of Sally Jones death and its publicity, it is a psy-ops move to convince the people with short attention spans that the US is attacking ISIS instead of the reality that they are still supporting them.
Sally Jones was a nonentity in the scheme of things, with little use except as a propaganda tool.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 14-10-2017, 07:21 PM
King Silkbeard King Silkbeard is offline
PROC Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 1,495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bells of shandon View Post
Silky,
You miss the ulterior motive of Sally Jones death and its publicity, it is a psy-ops move to convince the people with short attention spans that the US is attacking ISIS instead of the reality that they are still supporting them.
Sally Jones was a nonentity in the scheme of things, with little use except as a propaganda tool.
If anyone should be culpable for the death of this Jihadi is is the people who recruited Europeans go over and die and fight in a warzone and people like her have availed of this opportunity to drag Syria into devastation by their actions. These Jihadis are inspired by the Wahhabi propaganda and British and French policymakers let it happen knowing they can't come out and condemn those Gulf Arab states that support these jihadi organisations.
__________________
Theirs nothing wrong with a little shooting, as long as the right people get shot.

Harry Callahan
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.