Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Current & Local Affairs Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 12-07-2018, 09:48 AM
SoundMan SoundMan is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 15,205
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choice is yours View Post
Why pray tell would I answer the questions of someone that makes facts up? You ain't at your cumann now.
What facts have I made up exactly?
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 12-07-2018, 11:09 PM
sloblock sloblock is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 5,191
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundMan View Post
What facts have I made up exactly?
I think it's something to do with suggestions that Israel is in breach of international law. Of course this is utter nonsense, with no supporting evidence. Everyone knows that Israel is blameless and blemish-free.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 12-07-2018, 11:20 PM
Choice is yours Choice is yours is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 5,632
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloblock View Post
I think it's something to do with suggestions that Israel is in breach of international law. Of course this is utter nonsense, with no supporting evidence. Everyone knows that Israel is blameless and blemish-free.
You thought wrong, nought new there

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundMan View Post
You say they are fighting against each other - one side is reduced to using stones and knives while the other has tanks, gun-boats and a full suite of modern armaments right up to and including nuclear weapons.
#Sound_Yfacts

In June alone, Palestine has fired over 50 rockets at Israel. They must be using stones and knives to launch them.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 18-07-2018, 01:57 PM
SoundMan SoundMan is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 15,205
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choice is yours View Post
You thought wrong, nought new there



#Sound_Yfacts

In June alone, Palestine has fired over 50 rockets at Israel. They must be using stones and knives to launch them.


These rockets that "Palestine" has allegedly fired at Israel - how many Israelis have died or been injured as a result?

You claim that there were over 50 rockets so you must have some idea of the casualty list, if indeed there was any.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 18-07-2018, 02:07 PM
Choice is yours Choice is yours is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 5,632
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundMan View Post
These rockets that "Palestine" has allegedly fired at Israel - how many Israelis have died or been injured as a result?

You claim that there were over 50 rockets so you must have some idea of the casualty list, if indeed there was any.
Can you not use Google?

By the way are still reduced to using stones and knives?
More Sound_ybullshite facts
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 19-07-2018, 11:21 AM
SoundMan SoundMan is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 15,205
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choice is yours View Post
Can you not use Google?

By the way are still reduced to using stones and knives?
More Sound_ybullshite facts
Says the guy who couldn't even find a post when directed to the page it was on

You're the one who made the claim about all those rockets being fired - care to back it up with a link to a reputable source and tell us the number of fatalities and casualties. on you go.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 19-07-2018, 11:53 AM
Duffs Duffs is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 13,166
Default

Choice_Y taking out the trash again.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 19-07-2018, 12:01 PM
Choice is yours Choice is yours is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 5,632
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundMan View Post
Says the guy who couldn't even find a post when directed to the page it was on
I was well aware of his post but it didn't back up your inane claim hence it was ignored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundMan View Post

You're the one who made the claim about all those rockets being fired - care to back it up with a link to a reputable source and tell us the number of fatalities and casualties. on you go.
Who is us? No one else is bothering with this thread after your absolutely ridiculous claim that they are reduced to using knives and stones. Just to be clear now for us, you contend that no rockets, mortars etc are being fired at Israel just stones?
#soundyfacts
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 19-07-2018, 12:45 PM
Duffs Duffs is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 13,166
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choice is yours View Post
I was well aware of his post but it didn't back up your inane claim hence it was ignored.



Who is us? No one else is bothering with this thread after your absolutely ridiculous claim that they are reduced to using knives and stones. Just to be clear now for us, you contend that no rockets, mortars etc are being fired at Israel just stones?
#soundyfacts
I'm beginning to feel sorry for Sound_Y. Is that a bad thing?
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 23-07-2018, 09:10 AM
SoundMan SoundMan is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 15,205
Default

That's the spirit Earl, you zone in on the minutae to completely ignore the bigger picture. Israel is killing unarmed civilians, men, women, and children in their own homes and neighbourhoods using the very latest in sophisticated weaponry but you ignore all that to pick someone up on occasional hyperbolae. Well done you.

And btw yes in some cases Palestinians have used stones and knives against much more heavily armed Israeli opponents on Palestinian land

Any casualty figures yet on the number of Israelis that have been killed or even injured in recent months?

Many Israeli children get blown up while playing football near their home for instance? Any Israeli children being shot dead by Palestinian snipers?
Any Israeli settlers being shot without warning for approaching a fence?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 09:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.