Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Current & Local Affairs Forum
User Name
Password

Old 21-05-2018, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meridian View Post
The Minister for Health did not instruct anyone to send the girl into that ward.
Why should.he resign over some ones incorrect and poor judgement?

That person should be identified and sacked, but that cannot happen as this is the HSE so therefore no one is accountable.
This is not an isolated incident and has been happening for the last 5 years.

It is hardly surprising something like this finally happened, but as it is common knowledge then the minister for health is fully aware of the practice and is equally to blame as those in the HSE. Below is an article from 2013.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-new...-29211789.html
Old 21-05-2018, 02:13 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meridian View Post
The Minister for Health did not instruct anyone to send the girl into that ward.
Why should.he resign over some ones incorrect and poor judgement?

That person should be identified and sacked, but that cannot happen as this is the HSE so therefore no one is accountable.
I am sure this girl was treated by various staff during her time in this ward.I'm not sure if any of them reported or raised their concerns to a higher authority within the hospital or even to TULSA,otherwise in my opinion they are all accountable as they have a duty of care to all the patients in their care.
Old 21-05-2018, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundMan View Post
Think it's an absolute disgrace the way the HSE is treating women and continues to treat them. From Symphysiotomy, through Hepatitis, and on to Cervical Smears. One scandal after another overseen by the HSE and yet nobody has really been held accountable.

Fkn Scandallous
You should get a job with the Daily Mail.
You could take their sensationalism to a whole new level.
Old 22-05-2018, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmcork View Post
Go way and get a life. Our Health System is in disaster mode and yet the Dr Stephanie O Keefe whom wrote the memos to not disclose the women on the Cervical Cancer check list but was promoted recently.
Listen to Kate O Connell and how many times she says AM AM AM but she's the owner of a big Chemistry franchise in Dublin.
AM AM
trust me listen to one sentence she says AM is in there about 5-10 times.
Old 23-05-2018, 04:47 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmcork View Post
That's the spirit John: "The HSE is fine, nothing to see here!" Leo must be so so pwoud
Old 24-05-2018, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundMan View Post
That's the spirit John: "The HSE is fine, nothing to see here!" Leo must be so so pwoud
Sound let them waffling be entertaining but reality is this continuity of lobbying in Irish political life is going to cost the State not the TDs billions and we just last and people just accept this in Ireland all the time. Can you imagine the amount of court case's coming on this to an already broken Health System. This is real not Facebook advertising or a referendum this is real time Irish women dying because of lack interest from every political party
I don't know what or why this is happening and it will because of mismanagement from so many in Ireland we can't even deal with living people never mind the referendum.
My word we have lost our operating values in Ireland that brave people fought for to gain us a Republic.
We are just looking over shoulder now to others and to Europe like rabbit in a headlight.
It's so sad .in almost one generation we threw our identity away. Give Paddy a few quid I suppose and let it happen.