Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Current & Local Affairs Forum
User Name
Password

Old 09-06-2016, 11:30 PM

The self loathers are strong in this one.
Old 10-06-2016, 12:36 AM

Between that and the anniversary of the murder of Jerry McCabe earlier this week, it serves as a stark reminder of all the innocent Irish people slaughtered by bloodthirsty savages on both sides.
Old 12-06-2016, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelicecreamman View Post
You'd probably better name these loyalists so we know who they are.
I notice that Ocides aka Muintir hasn't bothered answering your question. I wonder to whom or what these so called "loyalists" were "loyal" to.

And just for the record I strongly believe, unlike Ocides aka Muintir, that all murder is wrong.
Old 12-06-2016, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffs View Post
I notice that Ocides aka Muintir hasn't bothered answering your question. I wonder to whom or what these so called "loyalists" were "loyal" to.

And just for the record I strongly believe, unlike Ocides aka Muintir, that all murder is wrong.
Unlike other poster here I have never invented an alt to back up my posts so my good man...go fuck yourself!
Old 13-06-2016, 10:29 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEarlofPearl View Post
Of course I will but I not a supporter of SinnFein talking out my hole when they were responsible for half the shite up there.
You just lost
Congrats Pearly - you've taken your ignorant fuckwittery to a whole new level. You clearly haven't a Scooby what went on in the north and but any time there's murders PROVEN by their own legal system against the machinery of the state you come up with your whataboutery.
Of course Republicans killed people - and those people's families still mourn. That alas is the nature of such conflicts on both sides. BUT, and here is where you and the other craw-thumpers glibly look away or try to deflect with your whataboutery - the agents of the state, the UK that purported to be a government of the citizens there, the ones that people would in general turn to for protection in time of trouble, they were the ones carrying out these murders.

Have a wee think about that Pearly - imagine if the Gardaí were actually targeting people for murder, providing weapons to criminal gangs to carry them out, and then holding only sham investigations into the murder as they knew rightly who were involved, including some of their own members.

Have a wee think about that before you come up with your puerile comments
Old 13-06-2016, 10:31 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffs View Post

Says Duffs aka Stacky. You've some neck on you boy!
Old 13-06-2016, 02:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundMan View Post
Of course Republicans killed people - and those people's families still mourn. That alas is the nature of such conflicts on both sides.
But that doesn't seem to matter for you when you canvass for a terrorist organisation. Shame shame shame !

Old 13-06-2016, 02:43 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundMan View Post
Congrats Pearly - you've taken your ignorant fuckwittery to a whole new level. You clearly haven't a Scooby what went on in the north and but any time there's murders PROVEN by their own legal system against the machinery of the state you come up with your whataboutery.
Of course Republicans killed people - and those people's families still mourn. That alas is the nature of such conflicts on both sides. BUT, and here is where you and the other craw-thumpers glibly look away or try to deflect with your whataboutery - the agents of the state, the UK that purported to be a government of the citizens there, the ones that people would in general turn to for protection in time of trouble, they were the ones carrying out these murders.

Have a wee think about that Pearly - imagine if the Gardaí were actually targeting people for murder, providing weapons to criminal gangs to carry them out, and then holding only sham investigations into the murder as they knew rightly who were involved, including some of their own members.

Have a wee think about that before you come up with your puerile comments
Fuck off you thick barstool cunt lol.
Old 13-06-2016, 11:49 PM

Interview with Niall Murphy, lawyer for the Loughinisland families

by Jude Collins on June 12, 2016 17
Niall’s remarks at the launch of the Maguire Report http://krw-law.ie/poni-loughinisland/

Link to the Maguire Report: www.policeombudsman. org/getmedia/2952cfb0-4403-4e31-a349-e0a2b632e089/Loughinisland-Report.pdf?ext=.pdf< https://www.policeombudsman. org/getmedia/2952cfb0-4403-4e31-a349-e0a2b632e089/Loughinisland-Report.pdf?ext=.pdf>

My interview with Niall Murphy yesterday, Saturday 11 June 2016

http://www.judecollins.com/2016/06/i...land-families/
Old 14-06-2016, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One View Post
Fuck off you thick barstool cunt lol.
Wow.