tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2 - Page 978 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password

Old 11-07-2019, 09:56 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by One View Post
Who is going to spend a fee on a 33 year old?

Bumnal should release the wage and use it to pay Ozil's appearance add on.
not the point is it. What ever about ozil and tbh I wish him along with about 5 others would all fuck off this is about a player who signed a contract till 2020 but wants to go on a free. Fuck him. Play him in the reserves for the last year of his contract.
Old 11-07-2019, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbert chapman View Post
not the point is it. What ever about ozil and tbh I wish him along with about 5 others would all fuck off this is about a player who signed a contract till 2020 but wants to go on a free. Fuck him. Play him in the reserves for the last year of his contract.
😎
Yeah, pay him top wages for a relaxed season in the reserves. 😏Get rid and cut the wages bill.
Danny Welbeck released I see.
Old 12-07-2019, 07:01 AM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Bushwacker View Post
😎
Yeah, pay him top wages for a relaxed season in the reserves. 😏Get rid and cut the wages bill.
Danny Welbeck released I see.
you can't have players just walk away when they want Lee, get a million or two for him.
Old 12-07-2019, 07:29 AM

Quote:
you can't have players just walk away when they want Lee, get a million or two for him.
A million or two is nothing in today's game though, probably wouldn't even cover agent's fees, legal costs, insurance, medicals etc.

I guess this is what happens when a club is being run by spreadsheet. The bean counters have calculated that it would cost more to replace Koscielny so they don't want to let him go and Koscielny must feel cornered that he's effectively going on strike.

It doesn't augur well for team morale in the coming season in any case.

I was reading that Bayern want rid of Boateng, he'd make a good stopgap for any club, but I don't know how much truth is in it.
Old 12-07-2019, 07:52 AM

Quote:
😎
It's a fact in the modern game, that when a player is in the final year of his contract, he can do what he wants. Arsenal should get rid now, save on his wages, and keep some dignity as this situation could get ugly as the season wears on. He's a liability, simple as!
Old 12-07-2019, 07:59 AM
PROC Member

Id still fuck him in the reserves for a year.
Old 12-07-2019, 08:08 AM

Quote:
😎
Take the consequences of an untrustworthy reserve? Imagine Arsenal have an injury pile-up and they throw the player into an important P.L. or C.L. game. Do you honestly think that he'd "show some pride in the Arsenal shirt"?
He's an accident waiting to happen imo.
Old 12-07-2019, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Kinky.
Old 12-07-2019, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandon Langer View Post
Agreed. Arsenal have gone above and beyond most other clubs when dealing with injured players.

Poor form from the captain, I'm very surprised tbh.
The Mirror are reporting that he threw the toys out of the pram when his 2 year contract offer was for a lower basic salary and included performance-related pay based on appearances.

Seems fair to me for a guy who averaged half a PL season over the last 2 seasons...and will be 34 in September.

I think Arsenal are spot on here.
Old 12-07-2019, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philby View Post
The Mirror are reporting that he threw the toys out of the pram when his 2 year contract offer was for a lower basic salary and included performance-related pay based on appearances.

Seems fair to me for a guy who averaged half a PL season over the last 2 seasons...and will be 34 in September.

I think Arsenal are spot on here.
👍
Agreed.