tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Liam Gallagher- What a knob - Page 15 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Music Forum
User Name
Password

Old 31-05-2017, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Comic View Post
Noel wasn't there but Liam brought the house down according to reviews playing new solo songs and some Oasis classics.

Quote:
‘Rock ‘n’ Roll Star’
‘Morning Glory’
‘Greedy Soul’ (New song)
‘Wall of Glass’ (New song)
‘Bold’ (New song)
‘Paper Crown’ (New song)
‘D’You Know What I Mean’
‘Slide Away’
‘It Doesn’t Have To Be That Way’ (New song)
‘You’d Better Run, You’d Better Hide’ (New song)
‘Universal Gleam’
‘Be Here Now’ (with Bonehead)
‘Live Forever’ acapella
DLBIA sung by crowd.
Old 01-06-2017, 10:22 AM

Better than Beady Eye for sure!

Old 21-10-2017, 07:35 PM

Looking for help finding a Liam Gallagher song. Heard it on the radio last week and didn't know it was him until the radio presenter said it after.

The finale of the song had a big whistle/flute sound.

Anyone know what song it would be?
Old 21-10-2017, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CORKBHOY View Post
Looking for help finding a Liam Gallagher song. Heard it on the radio last week and didn't know it was him until the radio presenter said it after.

The finale of the song had a big whistle/flute sound.

Anyone know what song it would be?
Flute sound? Sounds like Noel's new single to me

Only new song from Liam's album I've heard on the radio is For What It's Worth. I'll give his album another listen later as it's pretty decent but I'm drawing a blank on a flute sound.... although it could be staring me straight in the face tbpfh
Old 21-10-2017, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by accidental hipster View Post
Flute sound? Sounds like Noel's new single to me

Only new song from Liam's album I've heard on the radio is For What It's Worth. I'll give his album another listen later as it's pretty decent but I'm drawing a blank on a flute sound.... although it could be staring me straight in the face tbpfh
Cheers, hipster. That's the one. I was only half listening to the radio and thought it was Liam's song. Fucking hell, I hope Noel doesn't see this 😨
Old 21-10-2017, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Cheers, hipster. That's the one. I was only half listening to the radio and thought it was Liam's song. Fucking hell, I hope Noel doesn't see this 😨
I've seen various people on music forums praising it and not knowing it was Noel on their first listen, albums out next month and early reviews are positive saying Noel has taken a giant step out of his comfort zone and seems to have nailed it.
Old 21-10-2017, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by accidental hipster View Post
I've seen various people on music forums praising it and not knowing it was Noel on their first listen, albums out next month and early reviews are positive saying Noel has taken a giant step out of his comfort zone and seems to have nailed it.
Good to hear. I only tuned in half way through the song and wouldn't have ever guessed it was him, but immediately liked it.

Liam's album is decent too. A few songs are samey, and certainly most of it isn't out of the Liam/Oasis comfort zone. Probably a big manufacturing and applying the Oasis template job to it if you know what I mean.

Fwiw For What It's Worth sounds like it could have been written by Aslan.
Old 27-10-2017, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Good to hear. I only tuned in half way through the song and wouldn't have ever guessed it was him, but immediately liked it.

Liam's album is decent too. A few songs are samey, and certainly most of it isn't out of the Liam/Oasis comfort zone. Probably a big manufacturing and applying the Oasis template job to it if you know what I mean.

Fwiw For What It's Worth sounds like it could have been written by Aslan.
Another track from Noel's upcoming record.

Old 12-02-2019, 11:01 AM
Banned
Senior PROC Member

Liam Gallagher has announced his return to Ireland with an open-air performance at the venue on Sunday, June 23.

Musgrave park will be full of nobbers that night.
Old 12-07-2019, 09:41 AM
Banned
Senior PROC Member

Noel Gallagher tells 'f***ing Chewbacca' Lewis Capaldi to 'enjoy his 15 minutes' of fame.

Gallagher seemed unimpressed by his antics, when asked about the performance in a recent interview with Variety magazine, the Mancunian star stated: "F***ing Chewbacca should enjoy his 15 minutes.The greatest day in his life that I slagged him off or called him an idiot."

He then added: "He's just thinking, 'Wow!'

"Well, I know you're Scottish and all that, but f***ing hell! It is like a third world country, but for F**k's sake man, you must have had a better day than this. Surely!"

Capaldi changed his twitter to Chewis Capaldi and put up a Chewbacca pic on his profile.

Heres a comeback

https://twitter.com/Johnitaliano77/s...41067714256898