The Hurling Thread - Page 1697 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password

Old 26-05-2019, 07:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunmore View Post
Cheap comment from an ignorant clown who's life revolves around how many inane posts he can make every day.
Eh what was cheap about it, gobshite?
Old 26-05-2019, 07:25 PM

live from the mardyke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3rF...JSiOwKZ0xaEPV8

---------------------------------------
CMJ Print
https://www.facebook.com/Choc-A-Bloc...7028939951391/
Old 26-05-2019, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEarlofPearl View Post
Eh what was cheap about it, gobshite?
It was a silly comment to make in fairness, anyone with a level of decency wouldn’t make that type of reference on a public forum where people are speaking about sport.
Old 26-05-2019, 07:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekeeper_79 View Post
It was a silly comment to make in fairness, anyone with a level of decency wouldn’t make that type of reference on a public forum where people are speaking about sport.
It was a reference to a post made here at the time about Cusack and the Waterford job after Mc Grath left. The poster said the child welfare officer of the WCB had threatened to resign if he was appointed. I didn't know if it was true or not hence the question mark after my post. So you and that Dunmore prick can shove it up your holes especially you as you know me better than that.

Last edited by TheEarlofPearl; 26-05-2019 at 08:45 PM..
Old 26-05-2019, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabby View Post
Looking at the few games played so far in both Leinster and Munster, Tipp look a long way ahead of everyone else. They’ve got the most power but also the most scoring power. Galway look helpless without Canning.

We’ve been critical of our own and there’s a lot of work to do but we can be the best when we strike form. We just need to be more consistent!
They'll shite the course again, if and when they come up against a fully fit KK squad.
Old 26-05-2019, 11:18 PM
PROC Member

Wexford V Galway was awful stuff lads. I can understand the wind had a major impact on the game but in all fairness the shooting and first touch on display was woeful. No way Joe Canning, TJ Reid, Hoggie, Pauric Mahony etc would have missed the frees that were missed today. Chin put a free wide from the 20m line for christ sake. Galway are a bit of a busted flush without Joe Canning.

The All Ireland championship is lop sided in my opinion, Leinster is poor. Im convinced Dublin, Wexford and Galway (minus Joe) wouldnt qualify if placed in Munster and Kilkenny would struggle. However Kilkenny must now be laughing all the way to the All Ireland semi, They will win Leinster, get all their injured players back and be a dangerous animal in an All Ireland semi where I predict they will face us.

Again the standard of refereeing was shocking today. Soft frees given all day, handy yellows given then for said soft frees and then the 2 biggest incidents both, against Damien Reck were completely missed. Hurling is in trouble unless the referees up their game. The off the ball incident that saw Davy Fitz sent off could easily have been missed, I understand that, but the incident that saw Reck split open in the first half despite being a complete accident was still a blatant blatant free and that was missed.
Old 27-05-2019, 10:16 AM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEarlofPearl View Post
It was a reference to a post made here at the time about Cusack and the Waterford job after Mc Grath left. The poster said the child welfare officer of the WCB had threatened to resign if he was appointed. I didn't know if it was true or not hence the question mark after my post. So you and that Dunmore prick can shove it up your holes especially you as you know me better than that.
GOOD CLOWN, blame someone else as usual.
Old 27-05-2019, 10:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunmore View Post
GOOD CLOWN, blame someone else as usual.
Gobshite.
Old 01-06-2019, 03:34 PM
Senior PROC Member

Antrim have just beaten Offaly in Tullamore
Old 01-06-2019, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue View Post
Antrim have just beaten Offaly in Tullamore
Great win for Antrim, they had a man put off after 9 mins