tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Arise Johnny Sexton - Page 2 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password

Old 21-11-2009, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meltdown View Post
Looks as good as Dan Carter. What a debut.
I don't say this lightly, but he could be the next Johnny Wilkinson

I think Rooney has the potential to be a great midfield player
Old 21-11-2009, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoin View Post
Lets not get carried away here.

Super performance, if it was up to me he'd be starting next saturday.

If he does what he did tonight against South Africa, then you can start talking about Dan Carter.
I'd expect better from you eoin, giving them the satisfaction!
Old 21-11-2009, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musical Paper Boy View Post
I'd expect better from you eoin, giving them the satisfaction!
Looks like the real deal to me and did the same when playing in the HC s/f this year. Yes this boy will b around for along and hopefully fruitful time.
Old 21-11-2009, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Looks like the real deal to me and did the same when playing in the HC s/f this year. Yes this boy will b around for along and hopefully fruitful time.
agreed
Old 21-11-2009, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Yep, its great to finally have an out-half who looks like he's not afraid to run the ball. If he stays fit, and continues to improve at the rate he is at the moment, then the next few years are going to be exciting.
Old 21-11-2009, 08:13 PM

Pack up your belongings ROG, Ireland finally have an outhalf who can kick, tackle, take men on, pass off both sides-all to a much, much, much, much higher standard than ROG. Frankly, if Kidney does not start Sexton next week in place of O'Gara, he should be sacked immediately

I think Rooney has the potential to be a great midfield player
Old 21-11-2009, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by POL View Post
Pack up your belongings ROG, Ireland finally have an outhalf who can kick, tackle, take men on, pass off both sides-all to a much, much, much, much higher standard than ROG. Frankly, if Kidney does not start Sexton next week in place of O'Gara, he should be sacked immediately
you know he's not going to start him...
Old 21-11-2009, 09:20 PM

One swallow doesn't make a summer! Plenty of lads have had great debuts and gone on to nothing! It's obvious he has all the credentials to replace ROG but he needs to put those kind of performances in, week-in, week-out! Show a bit of respect for ROG. He has shown some balls for Munster and Ireland over the years. None more so than kicking us to grand slam glory last year. He has a few years left in the tank yet! Great to see a replacement arriving on time though. Since Humphreys retired, a back-up outhalf was something we always lacked!
Old 21-11-2009, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by POL View Post
sexton was impressive but it was against fiji who are fairly awful. O'Gara will start against south africa
Old 21-11-2009, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabby View Post
One swallow doesn't make a summer! Plenty of lads have had great debuts and gone on to nothing! It's obvious he has all the credentials to replace ROG but he needs to put those kind of performances in, week-in, week-out! Show a bit of respect for ROG. He has shown some balls for Munster and Ireland over the years. None more so than kicking us to grand slam glory last year. He has a few years left in the tank yet! Great to see a replacement arriving on time though. Since Humphreys retired, a back-up outhalf was something we always lacked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdckelly View Post
sexton was impressive but it was against fiji who are fairly awful. O'Gara will start against south africa
Glad to see some sensible posting for a change