R&B 4 22.22%
Upyaboya 0 0%
Norris 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-12-2019, 09:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy O'Ranieri View Post
I'm aware of vendettas between Dan & Ponti and Red&Blue, however, other posters have alluded to this incident too. I don't believe this is purely vendetta. I believe it happened and I think it should be an extraordinary case of a nomination without a direct link. Philby seems to disagree, and I must respect that. Marco will have the final say here if Phil is upholding his stance.
The accusation of homophobia needs to be withdrawn. Any comment(deleted or otherwise) from R&B was based on him writing a letter of support for Humphries and nothing to do with Donal Og's sexuality.
Old 11-12-2019, 10:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontipine View Post
My 2nd nomination is for TopicGrindr/Bard/Earl.

Only an idiot goes around a forum calling people retards, or "tards" for short as he does.

He does it to anyone and everyone, using multiple different usernames, in multiple threads across the forum. His abuse knows no end.

Two examples below but you could find many more but I'm sure people will get the drift from these.

http://www.peoplesrepublicofcork.com...ostcount=36399

http://www.peoplesrepublicofcork.com...&postcount=126

P.S Forgive me for my late night posting as I'm dying with the flu and can't sleep. These IOTY threads are better than any antibiotic
Seconded
Old 11-12-2019, 10:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
I'm not entertaining any of the Ponti & Dan versus Choice/Grindr stuff. I don't particularly get on with him myself but that's pure vendetta territory.
Fair enough
Old 11-12-2019, 10:15 AM
Senior PROC Member

I nominate Roger for his ridiculous Ferguson should have been sacked assertion.
Old 11-12-2019, 10:16 AM

The only thing that concerns me here is real life entanglement with this forum. I wouldn't like to label somebody in real life for something they've posted here. I've posted stupid shit here that I don't uphold in real life.

I assume the hurling crowd here know who eachother are, or could guess at least.
Old 11-12-2019, 11:59 AM
Senior PROC Member

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choice is yours View Post
The accusation of homophobia needs to be withdrawn. Any comment(deleted or otherwise) from R&B was based on him writing a letter of support for Humphries and nothing to do with Donal Og's sexuality.
Garbage.
Old 11-12-2019, 12:00 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
The only thing that concerns me here is real life entanglement with this forum. I wouldn't like to label somebody in real life for something they've posted here. I've posted stupid shit here that I don't uphold in real life.

I assume the hurling crowd here know who eachother are, or could guess at least.
People know Red&Blue's club, that's it.
Old 11-12-2019, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One View Post
I nominate Roger for his ridiculous Ferguson should have been sacked assertion.
Linkypoo there Craig David as I said he would have been sacked at a big continental club for his under achievements in the CL. They are free for anyone to check out as I do not delete posts, what about yourself? eg I see lads nominating above for using the retard slur above, have you ever done that and deleted it in relation to Rebels?
Old 11-12-2019, 05:21 PM

I've no skin in this game and any gaa poster will attest to the run ins I've had with red&blue over his opinions on the county board and indeed Donal óg but I genuinely don't recall any post which struck me as homophobic.
If I recall correctly he made a couple of silly posts about the link between supporting Humphries and Cusack mentoring u17 lads but he was not alone in acting like a dinosaur. There were a few other posters who expressed similar opinions at the time.
Now I may have missed the post but the hurling manager thread was one of the few threads I paid attention to over the past year.
Old 11-12-2019, 05:22 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roger2012 View Post
2 from 19 attempts in the biggest trophy in World club football, them are the facts.

He would have been chucked out of any of his big European rivals with that record, FACT!
https://www.peoplesrepublicofcork.co....php?p=6524242

If Red & Blue is not going to be considered then no one got near this guy.