Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 14-10-2017, 12:12 PM
TopicGrinder TopicGrinder is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 13,493
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald Trump View Post
No, we can now expect a never ending confidence and supply agreement between between FF and Fg?

Just depends which of them gets more seats. That'll do both of them nicely.

FFS.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 14-10-2017, 12:35 PM
Muintir Muintir is online now
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 6,818
Default

Mary Lou & Gerry Adams have a long view & FF have fallen right into the trap. The membership would stone them out of leadership if they thought there was ever an intention of coalescing with the mini Blueshrits!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 14-10-2017, 12:37 PM
CORKBHOY CORKBHOY is online now
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 50,230
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmym View Post
fianna fail members have voted to forbid any coalition with SF,
can anybody see any other possible government in foreseeable future other than
what we have now albeit on a rotating basis depending on how seats add up?
When's the vote on the possibility of entering a coalition with FG?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 14-10-2017, 01:07 PM
Stacky Stacky is online now
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 29,218
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muintir View Post
Mary Lou & Gerry Adams have a long view & FF have fallen right into the trap. The membership would stone them out of leadership if they thought there was ever an intention of coalescing with the mini Blueshrits!
Gerry Adams was re-elected for his 35th year

After they stated that they are open to coalition


Knuckle dragging barstoolers like you just get left behind
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 14-10-2017, 01:45 PM
SoundMan SoundMan is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,978
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jams View Post
Munty needs re-education.
Are there shinner camps for that kind of craic?
There was a Sinn Fein meeting this morning in The Commons Bar to discuss such issues and to get the thoughts of grass roots membership.

Never say never.

I believe FF also rejected calls at their Ard Fheis to change their policy on Church Gate Collections
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 14-10-2017, 01:47 PM
SoundMan SoundMan is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,978
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald Trump View Post
No, we can now expect a never ending confidence and supply agreement between between FF and Fg?

Just depends which of them gets more seats. That'll do both of them nicely.

FFS.
Pretty much it.

They want tol have the national parliament tied up in a mutually cosy little relationship that saw them (and Labour) keep the Lord Mayorship of Cork City to themselves as well. Thankfully that discredited carry on finally got rejected after decades of infamy
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 14-10-2017, 01:50 PM
jams jams is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 8,736
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundMan View Post
There was a Sinn Fein meeting this morning in The Commons Bar to discuss such issues and to get the thoughts of grass roots membership.

Never say never.

I believe FF also rejected calls at their Ard Fheis to change their policy on Church Gate Collections
Was Munty there?
I don't think he gets the memos.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 14-10-2017, 01:50 PM
SoundMan SoundMan is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,978
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CORKBHOY View Post
When's the vote on the possibility of entering a coalition with FG?
Looks like the powers that be in FF and FG have already come to that agreement. References previously by FF TDs that "the next Confidence and Supply arrangement wouldn't be worth the paper it's written on if we pull the plug early on this one".
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 14-10-2017, 01:52 PM
SoundMan SoundMan is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,978
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jams View Post
Was Munty there?
I don't think he gets the memos.
No idea jams - we ALL use aliases here. I've yet to see anyone put up their real name and address on PRoC so I've no idea if any other contributors here were present or not. There were lively discussions on a lot of issues this morning.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 14-10-2017, 02:02 PM
Muintir Muintir is online now
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 6,818
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jams View Post
Was Munty there?
I don't think he gets the memos.
Wouldn't you like to know..you nosy little tyke
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.