Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old Yesterday, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan The Vegetarian View Post
I'm going for The Landshark with the wife tonight.....

The woman braces herself facing a wall, naked, hands against the wall, legs spread, bent over so that her ass is lusciously jutting out. (hint: She might want to wear a biking helmet and some rollerblading wrist guards to avoid serious injury.) Next, the guy also naked as well as stiff cocked, walks to the opposite end of the room, places his palms together and raises them above his head, (thus imitating the dorsal fin of a shark) and begins chanting the theme to Jaws. When given some predetermined signal, the guy sprints toward the girl at full speed with his pelvis-out, fin protruding, and rams her dead square in the ass.

Keep it fresh, keep it real.
Let us know ho it goes

I’d say her reaction might be similar to the people on the beach when jaws attacks
Old Yesterday, 05:29 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan The Vegetarian View Post
I'm going for The Landshark with the wife tonight.....

The woman braces herself facing a wall, naked, hands against the wall, legs spread, bent over so that her ass is lusciously jutting out. (hint: She might want to wear a biking helmet and some rollerblading wrist guards to avoid serious injury.) Next, the guy also naked as well as stiff cocked, walks to the opposite end of the room, places his palms together and raises them above his head, (thus imitating the dorsal fin of a shark) and begins chanting the theme to Jaws. When given some predetermined signal, the guy sprints toward the girl at full speed with his pelvis-out, fin protruding, and rams her dead square in the ass.

Keep it fresh, keep it real.
That sounds like the EU ramming it to Brexit Brittania dead square in the in the ass