tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Official NFL thread 2019/2020 - Page 2 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password

Old 20-08-2019, 09:35 PM

So AB has filled another grievance with the NFL over this stupid fucking helmet that won't get cleared. I'd say the steelers are laughing watching this.
Old 25-08-2019, 10:23 AM

Andrew Luck is retiring from the NFL after seven seasons.
Old 25-08-2019, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHANCE View Post
Andrew Luck is retiring from the NFL after seven seasons.
Good luck to him. He has taken a battering for the Colts and doesn't really owe them, or the NFL anything. He has a Stanford degree and a new child on the way, so I'm sure he feels there is more to life than football.
Old 31-08-2019, 10:38 PM

The Texans are going all in, giving up two first round pickers and a second rounder to Miami for their left tackle, Tunsil and Stills, a wide receiver. Looks like thye have overpaid but if Tunsil can keep Watson upright then they may finally make a run in the play-offs.

They also traded Clowney to Seattle for a third rounder and a couple of make-weight players.

Not sure I am a fan of either Texans move, but in a division now without Andrew Luck, they may feel its now or never to lock down the division for a while.
Old 03-09-2019, 03:11 PM

Lads, had a disaster of a draft, nothing new, seeng as last year I was predicted to finish second last and ended up coming second but I’ve now been predicted to finish dead last, winless.

I have Jackson and Mayfield as QBs which one should i go for? I’m leaning on LJ week one.
Old 03-09-2019, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelly sham View Post
Lads, had a disaster of a draft, nothing new, seeng as last year I was predicted to finish second last and ended up coming second but I’ve now been predicted to finish dead last, winless.

I have Jackson and Mayfield as QBs which one should i go for? I’m leaning on LJ week one.
Baker has more upside, no?

Don't mind me tho, this is my first season playing Fantasy NFL. Did no research before the draft and ended up with only 3 running backs.

I too, am predicted to finish last in my League. Pre Week 1's standings might be as good as it gets.
Old 03-09-2019, 07:14 PM

Ha ha, I know. I ended up with 3 TEs after forgetting who I earlier had. Only a dozen teams in mine so plenty of middle of the road fare left.
Ended up waivering away my 3rd TE. I’m on a ride or die with Trey Burton he’s being kept until he throws a TD.

Yeah so I’m thinking LJ for week 1@ Dolphins then Mayfield gets a run.
Old 05-09-2019, 04:44 PM

So predictions

AFC
Division winners
Duh
Texans
Chiefs
Ravens

Wcs Chargers and Browns just about meeting the hype

NFC is really stacked

Eagles
Vikings
Rams
Falcons

Wildcards are Saints and Cowboys

Falcons get the nod over Saints cause they can't be as injured last year.

That said
Chiefs beat Pat's in the Afc champs where the lack of Gronk finally catches up on them

Eagles beat Saints
Saint lose cause a game ending interception is called back by the booth by a dubious but by the book PI call. Birds go on and win .

I won't predict the SB but cause that may show too much confidence as a birds fan.
They do have the best and deepest roster in the NFL but as we know that doesn't guarantee any thing. What could undo them is the age of the Oline, the reduced depth at DE and QB health.
Old 05-09-2019, 05:18 PM

Antonio brown is going to be be disciplined by the raiders after getting into a confrontation with GM mike mayock in which it’s reported that AB had to be held back. He wasn’t happy with the fact the raiders fined him for him leaving camp.
Old 05-09-2019, 05:46 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by antipop View Post
So predictions

AFC
Division winners
Duh
Texans
Chiefs
Ravens

Wcs Chargers and Browns just about meeting the hype

NFC is really stacked

Eagles
Vikings
Rams
Falcons

Wildcards are Saints and Cowboys

Falcons get the nod over Saints cause they can't be as injured last year.

That said
Chiefs beat Pat's in the Afc champs where the lack of Gronk finally catches up on them

Eagles beat Saints
Saint lose cause a game ending interception is called back by the booth by a dubious but by the book PI call. Birds go on and win .

I won't predict the SB but cause that may show too much confidence as a birds fan.
They do have the best and deepest roster in the NFL but as we know that doesn't guarantee any thing. What could undo them is the age of the Oline, the reduced depth at DE and QB health.
I'm buying the browns hype, expect them to win their division.
Also love the Seahawks this year, that division will be very tight with them and the rams. I expect them to beat the rams at least once, and make playoffs as either a wildcard or topping the division.

I also think the Bears are going back to the playoffs this year