tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Cork Intermediate hurling 2019 - Page 2 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 15-01-2019, 11:10 PM
Rebelred Rebelred is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Corcaigh
Posts: 39,173
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekeeper_79 View Post
Sorry for maybe a silly question but how do you mean lost their pitch?
They were renting the grounds and it has been sold to a farmer
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 15-01-2019, 11:36 PM
thekeeper_79 thekeeper_79 is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 2,912
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelred View Post
They were renting the grounds and it has been sold to a farmer
Thanks. That’s an awkward one
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 16-01-2019, 12:31 AM
Fandango Fandango is offline
PROC Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 71
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelred View Post
They were renting the grounds and it has been sold to a farmer
Them feckin farmers😂😂
Hopefully they haven't lost their field, be impossible to get another field. Maybe ground share with another club if they have lost or.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 16-01-2019, 12:05 PM
Maw Maw Maw Maw is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,641
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fandango View Post
Them feckin farmers😂😂
Hopefully they haven't lost their field, be impossible to get another field. Maybe ground share with another club if they have lost or.
Inniscarra might give em a dig out
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 16-01-2019, 12:36 PM
lance uppercut lance uppercut is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,152
Default

Inniscarra's second pitch is a community field, I think they tried to use that when they were established initially. Might get a different answer now
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 16-01-2019, 02:20 PM
Choice is yours Choice is yours is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 9,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance uppercut View Post
Inniscarra's second pitch is a community field, I think they tried to use that when they were established initially. Might get a different answer now
Is that the astro turf?
__________________
Beware of the IOTY cabal, very dangerous bum-slapping individuals.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 16-01-2019, 02:46 PM
lance uppercut lance uppercut is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,152
Default

No, the pitch in front of you as you drive in the main gate.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 16-01-2019, 03:40 PM
Choice is yours Choice is yours is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 9,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance uppercut View Post
No, the pitch in front of you as you drive in the main gate.
Ah okay, do they have a full size astro turf as well? I really can't see how the community association would stop them using it if they are the one parish.
__________________
Beware of the IOTY cabal, very dangerous bum-slapping individuals.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 16-01-2019, 04:47 PM
Pimples Pimples is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 468
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choice is yours View Post
Ah okay, do they have a full size astro turf as well? I really can't see how the community association would stop them using it if they are the one parish.
Could see them go to kerry pike and share with Gleann Na Laoi or perhaps amalgamate with them
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 16-01-2019, 04:53 PM
Choice is yours Choice is yours is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 9,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimples View Post
Could see them go to kerry pike and share with Gleann Na Laoi or perhaps amalgamate with them
They are amalgamated already underage.
__________________
Beware of the IOTY cabal, very dangerous bum-slapping individuals.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




Jazz Improv! All Players Welcome

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼






tester
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.