tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Cheltenham - Page 5 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password

Old 12-03-2019, 08:04 PM

Not many 5yo win CH. Only 4th in the last 50 years. Of the previous 3 Persian War and See You Then went on to win two more champions. Katchit was the last-he never again won a race but he had been raced a lot as a younger horse (on the flat and over hurdles).
Old 12-03-2019, 11:19 PM

Day two and the tips have evaporated along with the hopes and dreams.
Old 12-03-2019, 11:23 PM

Was it Ruby, the horse or both at fault lads?
Old 13-03-2019, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabby View Post
Was it Ruby, the horse or both at fault lads?
Walsh has a lot of previous for falling at the last. Was really no need to ask the horse to take off so early yesterday, just needed to pop over.
Old 13-03-2019, 06:40 AM

Jesus lads, I doubt it if I've had a worse run of races like the first 5 yesterday!! But Jamie Codd gets me back on me feet in the last. He's a class above the rest when it comes to amateurs in fairness.
Todays tentative selections are :
1:30 Sams Profile
2:10 Delta Work
2:50 Uradel
3:30 Min (w/o Altior)
4:10 Tiger Roll
4:50 Band Of Outlaws
5:30 Not a scooby-doo about the bumper this year so I'll put up Abacadabras but have no real opinion on the race

Happy punting Proccers
Old 13-03-2019, 10:56 AM

1.30 city island
2.10 topofthegame
4.50 coko beach
5.30 sempo
Each way yankee
Old 13-03-2019, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The High King View Post
Day two and the tips have evaporated along with the hopes and dreams.
yup, I was listening to horse racing 'expert' on Today FM this morning while I was driving in. Basically the gig is that some betting company gives him €500 a day which he then places on horses and hands straight back to them along with countless dopey punters placing his bets afterwards - handsome profits for them.

.. anyway, he describes yesterdays predictions and bets as 'too many off the post and crossbar, we need a few in today'.. ie, I haven't a a fucking clue, lost every bet I placed yesterday, and thousands of others influenced by my shite will be feeling the same

Here's my prediction for him - the bookies are far smarter and have all the advantage, he should keep his tips to himself
Old 13-03-2019, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyhonkaman View Post
yup, I was listening to horse racing 'expert' on Today FM this morning while I was driving in. Basically the gig is that some betting company gives him €500 a day which he then places on horses and hands straight back to them along with countless dopey punters placing his bets afterwards - handsome profits for them.

.. anyway, he describes yesterdays predictions and bets as 'too many off the post and crossbar, we need a few in today'.. ie, I haven't a a fucking clue, lost every bet I placed yesterday, and thousands of others influenced by my shite will be feeling the same

Here's my prediction for him - the bookies are far smarter and have all the advantage, he should keep his tips to himself
John Duggan? A spoofer.
Old 13-03-2019, 12:40 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyhonkaman View Post

Old 13-03-2019, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelly sham View Post
John Duggan? A spoofer.
no idea Nelly - an utter gobshite with zero self awareness though

this kind of stuff should not be allowed, god only knows how many clueless punters looking for a tip he has emptied of their hard earned, and the sponsoring bookie laughs all the way to the bank

the cynic in me suspects dud 'predictions', although that might be giving him too much credit