tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT! - Page 3446 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 19-11-2019, 01:34 PM

It's a parody, right?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexwickham...nts-tent-field

"Lee Anderson is hoping to overturn a tiny Labour majority of just 441 in Ashfield in Nottinghamshire. The constituency is one of the Tories' key target seats.

In a video posted to his campaign Facebook page on Sunday, Anderson told voters of his plan to evict "nuisance tenants" that have been bothering residents in the area.

"People say to me, 'but they've got to live somewhere'. That's right, so my plan would be, and again this is just my own personal opinion, is that these people who have to live somewhere, let's have them in a tent, in the middle of a field.
Six o'clock every morning, let's have them up, let's have them in the field, picking potatoes or any other seasonal vegetables, back in the tent, cold shower, lights out, six o'clock, same again the next day. That would be my solution."
Old 19-11-2019, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard View Post
On Corbyn or Garland?
Garland
Old 19-11-2019, 02:25 PM

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2019/1...s_love_brexit/

Brexit - great news for Irish data centres
"show a remarkable jump in server, storage and networking sales in the Republic of Ireland through the last two quarters, pointing to companies continuing to invest in insurance against a hard Brexit.

Against a backdrop of falling European sales, UK sales slumped 14 per cent in the third quarter, while sales in Ireland jumped 34.8 per cent in the second quarter and 26 per cent in the third quarter of 2019 compared to the same periods last year.
It believes companies are shifting storage and data centre operations to European-regulated territory to insure against Brexit-related compliance hassles."
Old 19-11-2019, 02:31 PM

Big Arron Banks leaks/hack currently vomiting itself into the public sphere and splattering over some Tories.........

#aaronbanksleaks
Old 19-11-2019, 04:55 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacky View Post
Big Arron Banks leaks/hack currently vomiting itself into the public sphere and splattering over some Tories.........

#aaronbanksleaks

What goes around comes around
The Twitter account of Arron Banks, the founder of the pro-Brexit campaign Leave.EU, has been suspended after being hacked.

In a statement posted by the campaign's official account, Mr Banks said "personal data" had since been shared via Twitter.

He also accused the social network of failing to tackle the issue.

Mr Banks said Twitter had "deliberately chosen" to leave his personal information online.

Twitter has been contacted by the BBC for comment.

It is not known who carried out the attack.

The data was made available by the hackers in the form of a link to a download. The original file is no longer online.

It is against the law to download stolen information.

Avon and Somerset Police has confirmed that it is investigating.

"We're investigating whether any offences have been committed under the Computer Misuse Act after we received a report a Twitter account was compromised," said a spokesman.

In February 2019, Leave.EU and an insurance company owned by Mr Banks were fined £120,000 by the Information Commissioner's Office for breaching data protection laws.
Old 19-11-2019, 08:16 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by How bad boy View Post
It's a parody, right?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexwickham...nts-tent-field

"Lee Anderson is hoping to overturn a tiny Labour majority of just 441 in Ashfield in Nottinghamshire. The constituency is one of the Tories' key target seats.

In a video posted to his campaign Facebook page on Sunday, Anderson told voters of his plan to evict "nuisance tenants" that have been bothering residents in the area.

"People say to me, 'but they've got to live somewhere'. That's right, so my plan would be, and again this is just my own personal opinion, is that these people who have to live somewhere, let's have them in a tent, in the middle of a field.
Six o'clock every morning, let's have them up, let's have them in the field, picking potatoes or any other seasonal vegetables, back in the tent, cold shower, lights out, six o'clock, same again the next day. That would be my final solution."
Fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by How bad boy View Post
https://www.theregister.co.uk/2019/1...s_love_brexit/

Brexit - great news for Irish data centres
"show a remarkable jump in server, storage and networking sales in the Republic of Ireland through the last two quarters, pointing to companies continuing to invest in insurance against a hard Brexit.

Against a backdrop of falling European sales, UK sales slumped 14 per cent in the third quarter, while sales in Ireland jumped 34.8 per cent in the second quarter and 26 per cent in the third quarter of 2019 compared to the same periods last year.
It believes companies are shifting storage and data centre operations to European-regulated territory to insure against Brexit-related compliance hassles."
Who can blame them?

If the clowns we elected had any sense we would have incentivized Data Center investment the second the Brexit result was announced.
Old 19-11-2019, 08:30 PM

Tory press office twitter renamed itself FactCheck UK for the debate -

that is top top bantz
Old 19-11-2019, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jams View Post
Tory press office twitter renamed itself FactCheck UK for the debate -

that is top top bantz
Shocking stuff
Old 19-11-2019, 10:06 PM
Banned
Senior PROC Member