tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Rubbish not travellers fault. - Page 19 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 29-10-2019, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyAl View Post
No one owns a word m8. And thats despite what our American brothers may try to tell the world as well.

Call a spade a spade ffs.
Careful now AL

You can’t talk like that unless you identify with being a traveller

Old 18-11-2019, 11:35 AM

The Joyce family strike again.

Girl (13) 'saved her nephew' in horror Lisnaskea machete attack

A 13-year-old girl critically injured in a horrific machete attack in Co Fermanagh is a hero for trying to protect her baby nephew as she was stabbed by a gang of men, a family member has said.

A gang of men armed with machetes forced their way into the house in Trasna Way in Lisnaskea at around 9pm on Saturday.

A graphic video, believed to have been filmed by a family member, has since appeared online showing the 13-year-old's injuries, including a deep wound running down her back.

The girl, who is seen clutching a towel to her chest in the footage, remained in hospital on Sunday, with her condition described as critical but stable.

Police are treating the attack as attempted murder.

It is understood the family belong to the Travelling community and the attack may be connected to a dispute.

Elizabeth Joyce (41) was also targeted, and received treatment for stab wounds to a leg. She has since been discharged from hospital. A 11-month-old baby boy inside the property at the time was unhurt.

"It is something that we will never get over," Ms Joyce told the BBC.

"The baby was unharmed because his auntie is a hero. She's 13 years old and she threw her whole self over that baby, and she saved his life. She is a hero."

She added: "I had to get off the chair because I knew I'd be sliced.

"I picked up my frame with my kids' photo on it. I hit one of them at the door to get him away from her."

SDLP councillor Garbhan McPhillips said the community was in shock that someone so young had been subjected to such a violent attack.

"Everybody's shocked and disgusted. There's no call for any sort of attack like this in today's society," he said. "What is going through their minds that they target a young girl?" And Mr McPhillips wished the young victim a full recovery.

"Lisnaskea is a great community, a tight-knit community," he said. "There is a feeling of anger that something like this has happened here."

UUP councillor Trevor Warrington said: Locals are shocked. It is certainly not the type of incident people are accustomed to in Lisnaskea," he said.

Outgoing MP Michelle Gildernew said: "This attack was particularly vicious and I would call on anyone who has any information on the perpetrators of this horrific attack to come forward immediately to the police."

Detective Sergeant Keith Monaghan said the attack had been a terrifying ordeal for those in the property at the time.

He said: "We are determined to find the men responsible. We have several lines of enquiry we are progressing but I would ask anyone with information or who noticed any suspicious activity in the area to contact detectives in Enniskillen and pass that information on.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/n...-38700140.html
Old 18-11-2019, 11:38 AM
Banned

It's their culture boss
Old 18-11-2019, 11:39 AM
Senior PROC Member

No surprise to hear of traveller involvement when it comes to assaults using extreme violence.

It's about time the animalistic behaviour of travellers became a talking point and what better time for that to happen then the upcoming by-elections.
Old 18-11-2019, 11:40 AM

Location: In the Jungle, the mighty Jungle, the Langer sleeps toniiiiight!

That's a very discrominatory post.

Or anyone's bits really. I'd just like to see some bits.
Old 18-11-2019, 11:45 AM

Locusts boss, Locusts.
Old 18-11-2019, 11:38 PM

The 13 year old girl has a collapsed lung and 300 stitches.

I wonder who the travellers were really after?
Old 18-11-2019, 11:41 PM

Opened a video today and did not expect to see anything like that. First thing that I thought of was who they were going for? Poor kid.
Old 19-11-2019, 12:37 AM
Banned

The civilisation cell missed them all which is why they have ethnic statues l
Old 19-11-2019, 06:26 AM

Fucking vermin, and getting worse they are too.

B