tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Cork senior football championship 2019 - Page 41 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password

Old 17-11-2019, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldude View Post
Always good to hammer a Kerry football team and Nemo did the same to Crokes two years ago. If other clubs in Cork would only copy Nemo we'd all be happy.
+ 1 there just in the business of winning .
Old 17-11-2019, 10:01 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard View Post
Ouch, that's a kick in the gonads.
Not really, I’m aware of that. Just thought it came across as bitter against a club who were shoulder to shoulder with us at schools level and who I would always have a pint with after we win or they lose. But bard, try not to create some issue that’s not there.

Also, challenge games don’t have a huge meaning. We beat ballyhale in a hurling one this year
Old 17-11-2019, 10:28 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynic92 View Post
Not really, I’m aware of that. Just thought it came across as bitter against a club who were shoulder to shoulder with us at schools level and who I would always have a pint with after we win or they lose. But bard, try not to create some issue that’s not there.

Also, challenge games don’t have a huge meaning. We beat ballyhale in a hurling one this year
You thought wrong

And Bard is not the one trying to create issues that aren't there
Old 17-11-2019, 10:34 PM
Banned
Senior PROC Member

Quote:

You what now?
Old 17-11-2019, 11:03 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue View Post
You thought wrong

And Bard is not the one trying to create issues that aren't there
Shoulda known. I thought it came across as bitter. An opinion. You said that’s not true. Another person posted saying about your sour grapes. And bard, as for your reply, you said that’s a kick in the gohones, to which I replied that you’re creating an issue that’s not there because apparently I think myself self-important for saying he doesn’t represent the views of the barrs club. Why don’t you head off back to the hurling thread and criticise your clubmate patrick horgan some more. You’re pathetic the pair of you. Two bitter regressive individuals who can’t acknowledge a) a great club; b) a great clubmate; and c) anything other than your small minded, keyboard hiding opinions.
Old 17-11-2019, 11:32 PM
Banned
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
. Why don’t you head off back to the hurling thread and criticise your clubmate patrick horgan some more. You’re pathetic the pair of you. Two bitter regressive individuals who can’t acknowledge a) a great club; b) a great clubmate; and c) anything other than your small minded, keyboard hiding opinions.
Lmao.....

Quote:
Kelly was a leader in strike times and very respected but also a known snake and very much a throw you under the bus character. A leader of the “don’t try too hard in the gym” brigade when the panel changed in 2014.
Enjoy the glass house, gobshite
Old 17-11-2019, 11:33 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard View Post
Lmao.....

Enjoy the glass house, gobshite
Just a good authority post about him in 2014. Also kelly is from
Bcollig not the barrs. You moron.

Last edited by Cynic92; 17-11-2019 at 11:51 PM..
Old 20-11-2019, 08:33 AM
PROC Member

Nemo v Clonmel 2pm 1st of December in Dungarvan
Old 20-11-2019, 02:14 PM
Banned
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Just a good authority post about him in 2014. Also kelly is from
Bcollig not the barrs. You moron.
So we are only allowed criticise players performances once they are not from you own club now, you moron?
Old 01-12-2019, 02:37 PM
Senior PROC Member

Munster Final HT:
Nemo 0-7
Clonmel 0-3