tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Cork senior football championship 2019 - Page 41 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #401  
Old 17-11-2019, 09:25 PM
CORK1990 CORK1990 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,753
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldude View Post
Always good to hammer a Kerry football team and Nemo did the same to Crokes two years ago. If other clubs in Cork would only copy Nemo we'd all be happy.
+ 1 there just in the business of winning .
Reply With Quote
  #402  
Old 17-11-2019, 10:01 PM
Cynic92 Cynic92 is offline
PROC Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard View Post
Ouch, that's a kick in the gonads.
Not really, I’m aware of that. Just thought it came across as bitter against a club who were shoulder to shoulder with us at schools level and who I would always have a pint with after we win or they lose. But bard, try not to create some issue that’s not there.

Also, challenge games don’t have a huge meaning. We beat ballyhale in a hurling one this year
Reply With Quote
  #403  
Old 17-11-2019, 10:28 PM
red&blue red&blue is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 9,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynic92 View Post
Not really, I’m aware of that. Just thought it came across as bitter against a club who were shoulder to shoulder with us at schools level and who I would always have a pint with after we win or they lose. But bard, try not to create some issue that’s not there.

Also, challenge games don’t have a huge meaning. We beat ballyhale in a hurling one this year
You thought wrong

And Bard is not the one trying to create issues that aren't there
Reply With Quote
  #404  
Old 17-11-2019, 10:34 PM
Bard Bard is offline
Banned
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 3,668
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynic92 View Post
Not really, I’m aware of that. Just thought it came across as bitter against a club who were shoulder to shoulder with us at schools level and who I would always have a pint with after we win or they lose. But bard, try not to create some issue that’s not there.

Also, challenge games don’t have a huge meaning. We beat ballyhale in a hurling one this year
You what now?
Reply With Quote
  #405  
Old 17-11-2019, 11:03 PM
Cynic92 Cynic92 is offline
PROC Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue View Post
You thought wrong

And Bard is not the one trying to create issues that aren't there
Shoulda known. I thought it came across as bitter. An opinion. You said that’s not true. Another person posted saying about your sour grapes. And bard, as for your reply, you said that’s a kick in the gohones, to which I replied that you’re creating an issue that’s not there because apparently I think myself self-important for saying he doesn’t represent the views of the barrs club. Why don’t you head off back to the hurling thread and criticise your clubmate patrick horgan some more. You’re pathetic the pair of you. Two bitter regressive individuals who can’t acknowledge a) a great club; b) a great clubmate; and c) anything other than your small minded, keyboard hiding opinions.
Reply With Quote
  #406  
Old 17-11-2019, 11:32 PM
Bard Bard is offline
Banned
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 3,668
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynic92 View Post
. Why don’t you head off back to the hurling thread and criticise your clubmate patrick horgan some more. You’re pathetic the pair of you. Two bitter regressive individuals who can’t acknowledge a) a great club; b) a great clubmate; and c) anything other than your small minded, keyboard hiding opinions.
Lmao.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynic92 View Post
Kelly was a leader in strike times and very respected but also a known snake and very much a throw you under the bus character. A leader of the “don’t try too hard in the gym” brigade when the panel changed in 2014.
Enjoy the glass house, gobshite
Reply With Quote
  #407  
Old 17-11-2019, 11:33 PM
Cynic92 Cynic92 is offline
PROC Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard View Post
Lmao.....



Enjoy the glass house, gobshite
Just a good authority post about him in 2014. Also kelly is from
Bcollig not the barrs. You moron.

Last edited by Cynic92; 17-11-2019 at 11:51 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #408  
Old 20-11-2019, 08:33 AM
Megelus Megelus is offline
PROC Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 17
Default

Nemo v Clonmel 2pm 1st of December in Dungarvan
Reply With Quote
  #409  
Old 20-11-2019, 02:14 PM
Bard Bard is offline
Banned
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 3,668
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynic92 View Post
Just a good authority post about him in 2014. Also kelly is from
Bcollig not the barrs. You moron.
So we are only allowed criticise players performances once they are not from you own club now, you moron?
Reply With Quote
  #410  
Old 01-12-2019, 02:37 PM
keamoresouth keamoresouth is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 3,014
Default

Munster Final HT:
Nemo 0-7
Clonmel 0-3
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



More events ▼






tester
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.