Old 30-10-2017, 01:07 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopicGrinder View Post
:

Old 30-10-2017, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopicGrinder View Post
I have very little going for me? Okay a little factcheck for the boyo called after a fanny wax, you have posted maybe 10/12 times since the county finals and I believe 8 of them have no substance and are just quoting me or mentioning me. You haven't spoke about the matches that you were so proactive in posting about before hand.
Now I may have nothing going for me as you suggested but I sure have you in a vice like grip. #waytooeasy
As you said yourself water tends to find its own level. I originally joined because i have more than just a passing interest. I wanted a discussion with like minded individuals not bluffers who dont even attend some of the biggest games in the year. Very hard to construct posts when there is one poster on the go 24 hours a day.
Old 30-10-2017, 11:35 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Brazilian View Post
As you said yourself water tends to find its own level. I originally joined because i have more than just a passing interest. I
Yet your only mental of the county finals is to ask if I was there. You are kidding no one boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Brazilian View Post
Very hard to construct posts when there is one poster on the go 24 hours a day.
Really? Did you struggle at school as well?