tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Ryder Cup 2014 - Page 82 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > PROC Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password

Old 12-10-2014, 06:02 PM

Location: Living in a candy jail Peppermint bars Peanut brittle bunk beds and marshmallow walls

Tom Watson may be a gentleman but he was clueless as a Ryder Cup captain.
Old 12-10-2014, 06:06 PM

Be wide in your badmouthing of Watson Del, or you could well yet have Padraigin, Pol and Sean Hannity all showing up on your doorstep, masquerading as the one angry person.
Old 12-10-2014, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c'mere View Post
Be wide in your badmouthing of Watson Del, or you could well yet have Padraigin, Pol and Sean Hannity all showing up on your doorstep, masquerading as the one angry person.
If I have to show up on a poster's doorstep, I'll do it in a dignified and respectful fashion. I'm not some weirdo from the INTERNET, but a real person. I consider myself an educator. I will successfully persuade the poster that they are in error, in a gentlemanly fashion. This is how Tom Watson would want it, as he is a gentleman, and still the only winning US Ryder Cup captain in Europe in the last 30 years.
Old 13-10-2014, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padraigin View Post
If I have to show up on a poster's doorstep, I'll do it in a dignified and respectful fashion. I'm not some weirdo from the INTERNET, but a real person. I consider myself an educator. I will successfully persuade the poster that they are in error, in a gentlemanly fashion. This is how Tom Watson would want it, as he is a gentleman, and still the only winning US Ryder Cup captain in Europe in the last 30 years.
top post padraigin.

tom watson is a top top man and a top top captain.

he just didnt have the players this time around

real football, real people

senior golf analyst
Old 13-10-2014, 03:45 PM

Location: Living in a candy jail Peppermint bars Peanut brittle bunk beds and marshmallow walls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Hannity View Post
top post padraigin.

tom watson is a top top man and a top top captain.

he just didnt have the players this time around
Tom Watson had a strong team but hasn't moved with the times. Was shown up for the dinosaur he is during the Ryder Cup. Phil and co deserved Better.
Old 13-10-2014, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delzer View Post
Tom Watson had a strong team but hasn't moved with the times. Was shown up for the dinosaur he is during the Ryder Cup. Phil and co deserved Better.
i usually respect your opinion opinion on all things golf delzer but we'll have to agree to disagree here.

tom watson is a legend of the game, both on the fairways and in the captains locker room. nobody gave the americans a chance all year and it was even tougher when tiger, duffner and johnson pulled out. they simply dont have the strength in depth of the europeans.

tom did as good a job as anyone could do with these players and he nearly pulled it off on the sunday.

real football, real people

senior golf analyst
Old 13-10-2014, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Hannity View Post
i usually respect your opinion opinion on all things golf delzer but we'll have to agree to disagree here.

tom watson is a legend of the game, both on the fairways and in the captains locker room. nobody gave the americans a chance all year and it was even tougher when tiger, duffner and johnson pulled out. they simply dont have the strength in depth of the europeans.

tom did as good a job as anyone could do with these players and he nearly pulled it off on the sunday.
I agree that Watson is a legend on the fairway Sean but I think he wasn't up to the task of being Ryder Cup captain. It's in the history books now at this stage. Look forward to seeing Tom at next year's open.