Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password

Old 15-03-2019, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finbarrog View Post
Are you the same Dan like Beamish or One?
Imagine a winning Jockey from Midleton won the Gold Cup. He could have been dropped because of what happened in Punchestown but people had faith in him.
Keep that in mind when you like salting our sports people in Midleton. Denis Leary wrotea good song about people like yourself.

This is PRoC artistry right here. Beautiful.
Old 16-03-2019, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy O'Ranieri View Post

You're beautiful Dan . You claim to be from Midleton have no clue about the football club in Knockgrifin hates lads having a few pints after losing a Hurling County final in Ballinacurra where you almost wanted to have the special branch called because the Imokilly lads and Midleton lads wanted a few pints together after a game but then you know nothing absolutely nothing about the place only the baby's walk when you wanted Dooley to drive down from Donegal to fight you.
You do realize maybe now that Paul Townend is from Midleton out the Lisgoold road but you don't seem to know the town at all and having multi handles on a sports forum is not good. This is not Fortnite it's a sports forum so man up grow them balls again and have a bit of respect for a great town and great people in Midleton before trying to slate it again on so many levels.
If you don't like heart and emotions your in the wrong Town. Paul gave tears after winning this Gold Cup and he is a proven winner and a champions man. If you knew Midleton like you claim to be from well you would know whom he used to ride ponies with.
Riding a Wille Mullins horse after 6 2nd places and the guy in tears and you don't even know Robert Hollahan RIP and him were great friends again questions your knowledge of Midleton. Danny Morrissey former Cork City player now back with Midleton these guys were best friends growing up .So for once have some bit of pride or dignity in what you say.
There is no way you are from Midleton and I know it just from your talking on here.
You're disgusting comments on the Liam Miller RIP thread to everyonesaying we were GAA heads and then you are trying to lecture people on here about gambling.
I don't need 3 handles on here to say something why do you need 3 handles on a sports forum is beyond Fortnite age profile. What age are you for the love of God. You have more handles than Gordon Ramsey making a Stir Fry in Hawai'i and its the same shite over and over like like a bad omlete .Whereabouts do you live in Midleton?

I don't think you actually know the place at all hopefully Dublin will still take you.
Old 16-03-2019, 12:19 AM

Quote:
You're beautiful Dan . You claim to be from Midleton have no clue about the football club in Knockgrifin hates lads having a few pints after losing a Hurling County final in Ballinacurra where you almost wanted to have the special branch called because the Imokilly lads and Midleton lads wanted a few pints together after a game but then you know nothing absolutely nothing about the place only the baby's walk when you wanted Dooley to drive down from Donegal to fight you.
You do realize maybe now that Paul Townend is from Midleton out the Lisgoold road but you don't seem to know the town at all and having multi handles on a sports forum is not good. This is not Fortnite it's a sports forum so man up grow them balls again and have a bit of respect for a great town and great people in Midleton before trying to slate it again on so many levels.
If you don't like heart and emotions your in the wrong Town. Paul gave tears after winning this Gold Cup and he is a proven winner and a champions man. If you knew Midleton like you claim to be from well you would know whom he used to ride ponies with.
Riding a Wille Mullins horse after 6 2nd places and the guy in tears and you don't even know Robert Hollahan RIP and him were great friends again questions your knowledge of Midleton. Danny Morrissey former Cork City player now back with Midleton these guys were best friends growing up .So for once have some bit of pride or dignity in what you say.
There is no way you are from Midleton and I know it just from your talking on here.
You're disgusting comments on the Liam Miller RIP thread to everyonesaying we were GAA heads and then you are trying to lecture people on here about gambling.
I don't need 3 handles on here to say something why do you need 3 handles on a sports forum is beyond Fortnite age profile. What age are you for the love of God. You have more handles than Gordon Ramsey making a Stir Fry in Hawai'i and its the same shite over and over like like a bad omlete .Whereabouts do you live in Midleton?

I don't think you actually know the place at all hopefully Dublin will still take you.
Didn't know cloudy was Dan,beamish,one?
Old 16-03-2019, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyhonkaman View Post
Dan, I’m not a gambler as well you know, but in any other walk of life breaking even is the absolute base level of business, it’s the minimum requirement and considered nothing near success. Are you seriously suggesting it is?
There it is Grenny
Old 16-03-2019, 01:21 AM

Quote:
there it is grenny
😂😂.Some man for 4or 5 men.is he sportsfest Too?
Old 16-03-2019, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greengrass View Post
Didn't know cloudy was Dan,beamish,one?
AfeencalledDan I think.
Old 16-03-2019, 12:09 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:

Hi me.

Finbar on the beer again.

Old 16-03-2019, 01:58 PM

Quote:
I notice John Duggan did ok in the end. His own behaviour and gambling behavioural advice can sometimes be questionable at best but I'd be fairly sure the actual Horse selections he has put up, over many years now, have been profitable to level stakes.

He tipped up Aurora's Encore a few years back to win the National at 80/1, for one, as well as plenty other very decent priced winners at various festivals down the years.
1245 profit for the week.
12 years out of 18 profit according to his twitter.
Old 16-03-2019, 11:09 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:

Before I forget.

Mentioning a dead child to score points on the local talkpage scene marks you out as a particularly deranged sicko.

You pride of the parish types are all the same.
Old 16-03-2019, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamish View Post
Before I forget.

Mentioning a dead child to score points on the local talkpage scene marks you out as a particularly deranged sicko.

You pride of the parish types are all the same.
Inviting a guy to drive down from Donegal to fight you in the baby's walk in front of a WW2 memorial. And you are trying to make me look bad.
Have a day off. I can take your insults all day every day. I am proud to be from Midleton and its people.
This from a guy that said there was a potential riot in Ballinacurra when players met for a few pints from both teams after a county final.
Grow up for the love of God. Pride of parish is the foundation of Ireland but shur you are such a genius I bow to your wisdom only.
Song It's changing from Amazing Grace to Amazing Dan. The pride of Ireland you are and you deserve every parade tomorrow.