tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Sports forum legends, where are they now? - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password

Old 23-03-2019, 01:19 PM
Senior PROC Member

Default Sports forum legends, where are they now?

Stevie G, Lamps, Pl, Del.

where are the greats of yesteryear?

Leave your answers here.
Old 23-03-2019, 01:54 PM

Stevie retired when manyoo stopped winning leagues. He couldn't handle the banter when they were winning anyway, so probably for the best.

Pol, if I've heard correctly, is running a world famous karate gym in China. The first white man to ever get the gig. He trains not just the body, but the mind too. He's waist deep in Chinese ladies.

Lamps is still around. But doesn't post much. And with the quality on display for the last while, who could blame him.

Whatever happened to naff?
Old 23-03-2019, 01:59 PM
Senior PROC Member

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. hartley View Post
Stevie retired when manyoo stopped winning leagues. He couldn't handle the banter when they were winning anyway, so probably for the best.

Pol, if I've heard correctly, is running a world famous karate gym in China. The first white man to ever get the gig. He trains not just the body, but the mind too. He's waist deep in Chinese ladies.

Lamps is still around. But doesn't post much. And with the quality on display for the last while, who could blame him.

Whatever happened to naff?
There are still some great posters on the SF.

This isn't the SVH.
Old 23-03-2019, 01:59 PM

Stevie was using EVRA for a while and then dropped away, I remember Pointy made a show of himself gloating over Stevie’s show getting cancelled. What a cretin.

I’m still surprised pointy and Liam haven’t come back in, such was the draw for them.
Old 23-03-2019, 02:12 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelly sham View Post
Stevie was using EVRA for a while and then dropped away, I remember Pointy made a show of himself gloating over Stevie’s show getting cancelled. What a cretin.

I’m still surprised pointy and Liam haven’t come back in, such was the draw for them.

Stevie ran when United stopped winning and couldn’t take a piss take that the wanker Neill was worth far more to them than a 40 odd year old playing music for teens.
Plus I was gone a full 12 months and he never came back so if anything his departure and failure to return can rest with Jose and United and not myself
Old 23-03-2019, 04:39 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelly sham View Post

Pointy is still here under a different name,not for me to say,and he's making a lot of sense.
Doesn't seem to be as angry 👍
Old 24-03-2019, 09:20 AM

Naff won the lotto.
Old 31-03-2019, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald Trump View Post
Stevie G, Lamps, Pl, Del.

where are the greats of yesteryear?

Leave your answers here.
Stevie G was good - a decent guy. Pol and Lamps were the sort of guys you would find harmless if you met them in real life, but the INTERNET gave them a platform I doubt they ever got before. Constant hours spent on here for years. Pretty pathetic stuff, but each to their own.
Old 31-03-2019, 10:53 AM
Banned
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browser Brody View Post
Naff won the lotto.
Moved to Australia
Old 31-03-2019, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOMÁS View Post
Stevie G was good - a decent guy. Pol and Lamps were the sort of guys you would find harmless if you met them in real life, but the INTERNET gave them a platform I doubt they ever got before. Constant hours spent on here for years. Pretty pathetic stuff, but each to their own.
Red fm were restructuring so he hadn't time to for the old forum lark, mind you if Ole keeps going the way he is .....you just never know.

There was some craic when POL was running riot on all the various club threads, a poor result for these clubs on any given day meant some gold was in store, the forum dropped off a bit when he left.

Where is Delzer ? he seemed to go missing around the time things fell apart for Koeman.

And what happened the sole man city fan (after POL) who went missing when they became unreal under Guardiola.