tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
The Official Ipswich Town Thread.. - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password

Old 22-04-2009, 11:06 PM
Banned

Default The Official Ipswich Town Thread..

Well i think this is needed.

Great move for both club and manager.

Roy's new car..

Old 22-04-2009, 11:10 PM

Smile

Last time Ipswich were in the news was when Steve Wright became a serial killer.

Nice opening.
Old 22-04-2009, 11:12 PM

wonder how many sad fucks will become ipswich fans in cork now that roy the legend is at the helm.already burned the sunderland jerseys in mayfield.can see all the sheep flocking to cork airport next season for the flights to support their god
Old 22-04-2009, 11:13 PM
Banned

Are you a Forest fan?

You have no right to slag Ipswich if so..

Up the Blues..
Old 22-04-2009, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison View Post
Are you a Forest fan?

You have no right to slag Ipswich if so..

Up the Blues..
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh h baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh ROY IS OUR SHEPARD
Old 22-04-2009, 11:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by corkman in dublin View Post
wonder how many sad fucks will become ipswich fans in cork now that roy the legend is at the helm.already burned the sunderland jerseys in mayfield.can see all the sheep flocking to cork airport next season for the flights to support their god
That for me is the only dissapointing part of it.

I am a long time Ipswich fan and the first person to slag me(outside of this forum)about being a new Ipswich fan i will bop them on the tip of their nose.Even if it a woman..
Old 22-04-2009, 11:19 PM

Quote:

I am a long time Ipswich fan and the first person to slag me(outside of this forum)about being a new Ipswich fan i will bop them on the tip of their nose.Even if it a woman..
Blow-in.
Old 22-04-2009, 11:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevetharlear View Post
Blow-in.
Old 22-04-2009, 11:31 PM

Quote:

fair fucks for sticking with the club you love.sadly YOU will see blow ins jumping on the keane band wagon which is pathetic in my opinion.same lads will have been sunderland through and through start of this season for me worst i saw was a guy in worker who became a gooner when we won title un defeated for season.then he became united for one season and then jumped on chelski bandwagon.he is debating openly who he fancies to follow next season.sad so so sad.im 38 in july.been a gooner since i was 5.remember when ipswich beat us in fa cup in the 70's.blubbered watching match then we bought brian talbot off ye the next season.had to endure many barren spells but never jumped ship.have been brainwashing my young son already.he is 4 but can rattle off most of the arsenal team already.wife gone mental though.sadly he has began chanting scum when he sees united on tv.thats my bad influence
Old 22-04-2009, 11:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by corkman in dublin View Post
fair fucks for sticking with the club you love.sadly YOU will see blow ins jumping on the keane band wagon which is pathetic in my opinion.same lads will have been sunderland through and through start of this season for me worst i saw was a guy in worker who became a gooner when we won title un defeated for season.then he became united for one season and then jumped on chelski bandwagon.he is debating openly who he fancies to follow next season.sad so so sad.im 38 in july.been a gooner since i was 5.remember when ipswich beat us in fa cup in the 70's.blubbered watching match then we bought brian talbot off ye the next season.had to endure many barren spells but never jumped ship.have been brainwashing my young son already.he is 4 but can rattle off most of the arsenal team already.wife gone mental though.sadly he has began chanting scum when he sees united on tv.thats my bad influence
I have that Ipswich/Arsenal cup final video.

I know exactly what you mean about the blow-ins but i really could not care less about them.I am going to enjoy the moment and the fact(once confirmed)Roy Keane will become our new manager.It helps i have always been a big fan of the guy too.

My young lad is 6 and over the last twelve months i have turned his room into Old Trafford.But to be fair he has his Ipswich jersey also.He has around five United jerseys and add tracksuits and all things United to that.Then lately i have noticed that when he is playing playstation at home he wants to be Liverpool all the time.He asked his mother a few days ago can he get a Liverpool jersey for the summer.I think is is very funny and i just let him off.I think he will always have affection for the blues like his dad though.I hope..