tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Wiggle - Where can I get their recordings?? - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Music Forum
User Name
Password

Old 15-09-2005, 01:59 PM

Default Wiggle - Where can I get their recordings??

Saw Wiggle at the Electric Picnic. They were absolutely excellent. I am looking to get some of their music.

Have they released any material? If so what's it called and where can I get my hands on it. (I am a Jakeen...... ahem.. so shops in Cork might not be the most convenient)

Do they have a website?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Redcax; 15-09-2005 at 02:01 PM..
Old 15-09-2005, 02:11 PM

Electric Picnic was the kick in the ass for them, they went down a storm, and l've been bustin their arses about gettin somethin down to release and its all comin in good time Toby tells me, they have albums of material that needs to be finished, but they have to do alot more gigs to get the money together to release stuff, hence why they will now be playing every second Sunday starting this Sunday in the half moon..

the more people who come to support Wiggle, the quicker we'll save the money to get something released..

they supported Fat Freddy last Friday night, and FFD were well impressed to the point where the mission for 2006 is to get them out to NZ to party...

will keep you posted anyway...they are also supporting Salmonella Dub in the temple bar music centre on september 30th, and club one on the 1st october...

be there!!
Old 15-09-2005, 02:25 PM

Thanks for the quick reply...... I have been doing a lot of detective work trying to track them down.

I am really hoping to see Wiggle in Dublin, but I'm not sure if I will be able to make it..... need to seriously jiggle my diary first. I have been telling anybody who'll listen to head along though.

Cheers
Old 16-09-2005, 12:36 PM

nice one man...
any help in spreading the word is greatly appreciated..

This Sunday @ The Half Moon
€5 b4 11pm/€7after
r.o.a.respected