tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Racism in football - Page 6 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 24-10-2011, 02:13 PM
rebelicecreamman rebelicecreamman is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 10,335
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Curious Lozenge View Post
post where i said fab, terry or suarez are guilty or innocent. shouldn't be too hard, the thread is only a few pages long.

you're making a bit of tit of yourself here.
In fairness lozzy, he's only demanding proof of innocence.

Its a new concept.
__________________



PROC- CORK HURLERS 20000.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 24-10-2011, 02:14 PM
KD Langer KD Langer is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 31,840
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Curious Lozenge View Post
don't put words in my mouth. racism is a problem, but all these fake racist claims do a disservice to players who are actually getting racist abuse don't you think?
Which one's are fake lozzy?
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 24-10-2011, 02:14 PM
STEVIEG STEVIEG is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 42,861
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Curious Lozenge View Post
post where i said fab, terry or suarez are guilty or innocent. shouldn't be too hard, the thread is only a few pages long.

you're making a bit of tit of yourself here.
YOU


"after the evra/suarez business last week, two more stories popping up"

"the race card being thrown around a lot lately. wtf?"

"seems to be a culture growing of claiming racist abuse when someone pisses you off on the field. the campaign should be "stamp out fake racism claims".

"all these fake racist claims do a disservice to players who are actually getting racist abuse"

In YOUR own words

"These" suggests the claims mentioned are "fake"



You should retire from the sports forum
__________________
Free mixes downloads
http://djstevieg.podomatic.com
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 24-10-2011, 02:16 PM
KD Langer KD Langer is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 31,840
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEVIEG View Post
YOU


"after the evra/suarez business last week, two more stories popping up"

"the race card being thrown around a lot lately. wtf?"

"seems to be a culture growing of claiming racist abuse when someone pisses you off on the field. the campaign should be "stamp out fake racism claims".

"all these fake racist claims do a disservice to players who are actually getting racist abuse"

In YOUR own words

"These" suggests the claims mentioned are "fake"



You should retire from the sports forum
ah stevie , he was obviously referering to other fake racism claims...........:ro lleyes:
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 24-10-2011, 02:16 PM
STEVIEG STEVIEG is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 42,861
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelicecreamman View Post
In fairness lozzy, he's only demanding proof of innocence.

Its a new concept.
I never claimed to know the answers

Unlike some


Read the threads
__________________
Free mixes downloads
http://djstevieg.podomatic.com
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 24-10-2011, 02:17 PM
KD Langer KD Langer is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 31,840
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEVIEG View Post


You should retire from the sports forum
he should never have even come in here.


as clueless about football as they come................ ......
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 24-10-2011, 02:18 PM
STEVIEG STEVIEG is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 42,861
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KD Langer View Post
he should never have even come in here.


as clueless about football as they come................ ......
Yup


It's been one big mistake after another

the Taibi of the sports forum
__________________
Free mixes downloads
http://djstevieg.podomatic.com
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 24-10-2011, 02:18 PM
The Curious Lozenge The Curious Lozenge is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 24,910
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KD Langer View Post
Which one's are fake lozzy?
well the fabregas one for starters. stevie posted that it had been thrown out. and wasn't evra involved in a similar incident before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEVIEG View Post

In YOUR own words

"These" suggests the claims mentioned are "fake"



You should retire from the sports forum
so something i posted suggested to you something but i didn't actually say it. hmm.


double reverse pwned.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunbabe08 View Post
When did Italy become a Latin country?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelly sham View Post
it's about time they made this similar to the 7s and broth in a bowl, plate, shield to give teams more gams.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 24-10-2011, 02:19 PM
CORKBHOY CORKBHOY is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 52,807
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEVIEG View Post
It's definitely a contributing factor IMO

It will take years to change this but change will come eventually
I remember there was a documentary about it a few years ago. John Barnes was suggesting his lack of opportunities at management down to racism. IMO it was down to him being a shit manager.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 24-10-2011, 02:20 PM
KD Langer KD Langer is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 31,840
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Curious Lozenge View Post
well the fabregas one for starters. stevie posted that it had been thrown out. and wasn't evra involved in a similar incident before?


which proves ???????????????????? ??
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 10:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.