Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 14-09-2018, 08:31 PM

Default I can turn down a beautiful woman if I please.

As you will all be aware at this stage I am an authority on the art of seduction. Not only do I practice it to perfection but I have written extensively on the subject and in my second self help book I will detail what happens when the opportunity presents itself to sleep with a beautiful woman but in a particular case it is better for one to say no. I am speaking of those instances when a particular woman, say a minor celebrity, may be harmful to ones public image to be seen with. A recent instance presented itself when I was on business on the mainland I was approached by a very attractive woman who just so happened to be a star of reality TV. Now a month or so earlier I would have taken up her offer of joining her at her table but it so happened that she was in the news for all the wrong reasons so I politely declined. I had spotted a photographer from one of the tabloid newspapers in the venue and decided it would not be good for business partners and investors to see me in the company of this woman. Thus, I returned to my beautiful wife with my reputation intact and more material for my book.
Old 14-09-2018, 09:07 PM
Senior PROC Member

A reality star you say?

Unlikely ye would have much in common.
Old 14-09-2018, 09:18 PM

There are no stars in reality TV. It's just skidmarks on the knickers of humanity.
Old 14-09-2018, 09:22 PM
Senior PROC Member

Definitely Gemma Collins.
Old 14-09-2018, 09:26 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
There are no stars in reality TV. It's just skidmarks on the knickers of humanity.
More to do with Greedy's relationship with reality.
Old 14-09-2018, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegillabbeygowl View Post
Definitely Gemma Collins.
That fucking whale should have been harpooned years ago.
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greed is Good View Post
As you will all be aware at this stage I am an authority on the art of seduction. Not only do I practice it to perfection but I have written extensively on the subject and in my second self help book I will detail what happens when the opportunity presents itself to sleep with a beautiful woman but in a particular case it is better for one to say no. I am speaking of those instances when a particular woman, say a minor celebrity, may be harmful to ones public image to be seen with. A recent instance presented itself when I was on business on the mainland I was approached by a very attractive woman who just so happened to be a star of reality TV. Now a month or so earlier I would have taken up her offer of joining her at her table but it so happened that she was in the news for all the wrong reasons so I politely declined. I had spotted a photographer from one of the tabloid newspapers in the venue and decided it would not be good for business partners and investors to see me in the company of this woman. Thus, I returned to my beautiful wife with my reputation intact and more material for my book.
I feel your pain.
Old 14-09-2018, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One View Post
A reality star you say?

Unlikely ye would have much in common.
We don't. I do not generally think of my conquests as having much in common with me. I am not exactly going to be picking their brains
Old 14-09-2018, 09:50 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greed is Good View Post
We don't. I do not generally think of my conquests as having much in common with me. I am not exactly going to be picking their brains
Would you always go for the full 24, or do you like to try a little six month teaser?