Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 12-02-2019, 11:23 AM

Default The Curious Case of the DJ in the Run Off Tank

Anybody following the case of poor Bobby Ryan AKA Mr Moonlight who came to a grisly end
Old 12-02-2019, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColCork View Post
Anybody following the case of poor Bobby Ryan AKA Mr Moonlight who came to a grisly end
Yeah, I've been following it. There's something a bit suspicious about her, I think she knew. How was yer man's missus stood by him even going to court, and he having an affair with his best friend's widow??
Old 12-02-2019, 12:33 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Strutter View Post
Yeah, I've been following it. There's something a bit suspicious about her, I think she knew. How was yer man's missus stood by him even going to court, and he having an affair with his best friend's widow??
Agreed.
Apparently she was acting very strangely and said things to the son of the victim, and the daughter, that would lead one to suspect that she knew a lot more than she was letting on. Not saying the jilted lover was innocent, but one suspects yer woman had some involvement alright.
Old 12-02-2019, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundMan View Post
Agreed.
Apparently she was acting very strangely and said things to the son of the victim, and the daughter, that would lead one to suspect that she knew a lot more than she was letting on. Not saying the jilted lover was innocent, but one suspects yer woman had some involvement alright.
Very evasive too when asked about a weekend away with accused in Cliff House Hotel in Ardmore, after the murder - didn't say yes or no - just that she couldn't recall any such weekend.
I'd say anyone not suffering from dementia would remember if they had been to that hotel. She did admit to going away with him to Dublin which seems strange considering her earlier testimony when asked about accused.
Old 12-02-2019, 01:14 PM
Banned

He really ended up in the shit.
Old 12-02-2019, 01:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel CNC View Post
Very evasive too when asked about a weekend away with accused in Cliff House Hotel in Ardmore, after the murder - didn't say yes or no - just that she couldn't recall any such weekend.
I'd say anyone not suffering from dementia would remember if they had been to that hotel. She did admit to going away with him to Dublin which seems strange considering her earlier testimony when asked about accused.
Was there last weekend.

Lovely spot.
For the price though you'd certainly remember it.
Old 12-02-2019, 01:20 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by One View Post
Was there last weekend.

Lovely spot.
For the price though you'd certainly remember it.
Yup. It aint cheap.

Yer wan must be a bit of a player if she can't remember a visit there with someone she's now accusing of having murdered another of her lovers
Old 12-02-2019, 01:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundMan View Post
Yup. It aint cheap.

Yer wan must be a bit of a player if she can't remember a visit there with someone she's now accusing of having murdered another of her lovers
Was looking at hotels in Dublin for a gig in July, Juries Christchurch is 220 quid without parking or brekko.

The Cliffhouse or Carton house are good value by comparison.
Old 12-02-2019, 01:25 PM
Senior PROC Member

Dublin gig accommodation is nuts. I had to spend more on overnight accommodation without breakfast than for two concert tickets at the point

The quicker an Event Centre gets built in Cork the better.

Thanks FG
Old 12-02-2019, 01:28 PM
Banned

Air b'n'b is the way to go.
Dublin hotel prices are bonkers.

Amsterdam, Paris, Berlin, Lisbon are all reasonable by comparison