tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Bus Eireann Eurolines Service - Page 2 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Travel Forum
User Name
Password

Old 12-07-2015, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youghal Exile View Post
174 euros for the two of us Delzer.I'll report back in a few days on my eurolines experience.
Ryan Air have a special,1985 a flight one way,ends tonight but you can fly til November,feck the bus..
Old 13-07-2015, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy MDMA View Post
Ryan Air have a special,1985 a flight one way,ends tonight but you can fly til November,feck the bus..
What a bargain. €1,985 for a flight to the UK.
Old 17-07-2015, 02:47 AM

Quote:
174 euros for the two of us Delzer.I'll report back in a few days on my eurolines experience.
No sign of him. He won't do that again in a hurry.
Old 24-07-2015, 01:38 AM

It wasn't that bad.I found it relaxing.No over the top security checks either.The staff Irish Ferries hire though have very bad attitudes.The food on the ferry is just cafeteria muck and it's way overpriced.I can see why people who mightn't be computer literate or worried about the whole ordeal of booking a Ryanair flight (extra charges, baggage charges, online check inn's etc) travel this way.For them it's way easier to go into Parnell Place or Busarus and buy a ticket over the counter.I didn't find travelling to Liverpool using Eurolines to be that bad.I'll still stick with the plane from now on though.
Old 24-07-2015, 07:47 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
It wasn't that bad.I found it relaxing.No over the top security checks either.The staff Irish Ferries hire though have very bad attitudes.The food on the ferry is just cafeteria muck and it's way overpriced.I can see why people who mightn't be computer literate or worried about the whole ordeal of booking a Ryanair flight (extra charges, baggage charges, online check inn's etc) travel this way.For them it's way easier to go into Parnell Place or Busarus and buy a ticket over the counter.I didn't find travelling to Liverpool using Eurolines to be that bad.I'll still stick with the plane from now on though.
How long did it take?
Old 24-07-2015, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegillabbeygowl View Post
How long did it take?
I got the bus to Dublin (all bus eireann expressway connections to and from Dublin are included in the cost of you're ticket) from Galway bus station at 12.30 pm.The bus for the ferry to Holyhead left Dublin at 8pm.I arrived in Liverpool at around 3.30 am.
Old 24-07-2015, 05:43 PM

15 hours? Christ.
Old 24-07-2015, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoin View Post
15 hours? Christ.
Sure the fella beside me on the bus was going to Leeds and he wouldn't be arriving at his destination until 7 in the morning.I was off the bus by then but the driver takes a 45 minute break at a service station as well.They call it a rest stop for the passengers to get some food.I was glad i was off the bus by then tbh!