tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
The Green Shoots Thread - Page 6 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password

Old 19-11-2019, 09:42 PM

Outplayed Sweden again here, 4-1 up.

Every time you watch this team, a different player will catch the eye. Tonight, Connor Ronan came on and half time and has impressed. On loan at Dunajská Streda in Slovakia.

Serious team. Parrott, Connolly and Idah will score plenty of goals for us in the future. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Not sure how far Idah is from getting game time with Norwich. Tidy player.
Old 19-11-2019, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shez1987 View Post
Outplayed Sweden again here, 4-1 up.

Every time you watch this team, a different player will catch the eye. Tonight, Connor Ronan came on and half time and has impressed. On loan at Dunajská Streda in Slovakia.

Serious team. Parrott, Connolly and Idah will score plenty of goals for us in the future. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Not sure how far Idah is from getting game time with Norwich. Tidy player.
Amazing the difference a year makes.
Brilliant display tonight.
I was at a few of Noel Kings final games in charge and they were some of the most depressing experiences of my life.
With more or less the same group of players Kenny has them playing like they could compte with anyone.
There really is the makings of a serious squad going forward if Kenny can carry this trajectory through to the senior setup.
I had my doubts about him but every game I have seen I have been hugely impressed.
Idah is a very different player to anything we have had, he's a big lad who is very good with his back to goal but he's got serious feet too when the need arises. Did ya see him skin the fullback on the end line?
Old 03-12-2019, 01:02 PM
Banned

Ireland U19s and U17s to host Euro qualifying groups as draws are made https://the42.ie/4915866